FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Unfurling A Darkened Gospel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Blitz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Unfurling A Darkened Gospel Reply with quote

So if any of you who own this have played it in Blitz, you might have noticed that there's no notes in the vocal lane and it's never active, despite audible vocals throughout the song. (And there is content in the vocal chart when played in normal RB.)

Basically, what I want to know is two things:

Why does that lane for all intents and purposes not exist, even though it should?

Are there other songs with "fake" lanes? (Not just inactive for the whole song, but literally no content.)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked BOD about this, and he said that the talkies were charted to way too high pitches, and that anything charted over C7 wasn't going to show up in Blitz. Everyone I Know Is An Alcoholic also is missing it's vocals.
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
I asked BOD about this, and he said that the talkies were charted to way too high pitches, and that anything charted over C7 wasn't going to show up in Blitz. Everyone I Know Is An Alcoholic also is missing it's vocals.

But the vocals for that show up in the Megamix, don't they?

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
DragoonXD  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLonging wrote:
Hobo111 wrote:

I think Harmonix fixed it or something when it was originally pulled, because the vocals in Everyone I Know Is An Alcoholic were broken in RB2.

Groudon199  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragoonXD wrote:
TheLonging wrote:
Hobo111 wrote:

I think Harmonix fixed it or something when it was originally pulled, because the vocals in Everyone I Know Is An Alcoholic were broken in RB2.

I still have the "broken in RB2" version and the vocals show up fine in Blitz.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Groudon199
DragoonXD  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, interesting. Then Scratching the Itch or whoever authored the megamix must've changed it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Blitz All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: