FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S13: Rock Band Blitz Leagues - Congratulations Hafkie and KetchupYoshi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chew13acca wrote:
So, and this may be silly, but I've clicked on the 'sign up here' link in JCirri's post several times from different machines and all redirect me to the SH front page.

Any help on this front? I'd like to participate!

Are you logged in to the main page or just the forums?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

DLC Quickplay (not 100% up to date, sorry)
My Accomplishments

Currently: Pro Drums, Blitz, Pro Keys. Hard to keep posting when there are leaderboards/last year of university.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chew13acca wrote:
So, and this may be silly, but I've clicked on the 'sign up here' link in JCirri's post several times from different machines and all redirect me to the SH front page.

Any help on this front? I'd like to participate!
That usually means you arent logged in or there's a problem with your session(s). Logout and then login from the home page and try again.
jackdevo  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="JCirri"]To encourage participation I'll be awarding 5 contribution points to all members that do not miss a single score submission throughout these leagues.

[quote="GuitarHailz"]I hope more people sign up. You could offer prizes for the top 3 players or something? I know Leagues haven't traditionally offered prizes other than bragging rights, but just an idea. [/quote]
If these go well we plan to keep running leagues highlighting different games each season. But they're designed simply as friendly competition and we don't have plans to offer monetary-based prizes (the site hasn't been covering our server costs).

We could offer a custom avatar banner ("League Champion") to be passed along to the current winners each seasons as some form of added encouragement. That probably still falls under bragging rights, but it's something we can offer.[/quote][color=darkred][/color]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: