FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mama Tried(RB3version)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Blitz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TriadSamurai  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Mama Tried(RB3version) Reply with quote

I down loaded this song within RBB and when I did the song does not say(RB3 version) and it will not count the song at all it even says it is not in my library I have deleted it and redown loaded it many times with no luck has any one else had this happen to them with this song I sure it just not me alone.please help I spent 400 MSP just to do the goal The Country Jamboree. and does any one have a fix on this?
iPodJosh  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Triad Samurai.

Harmonix has fixed The Country Jamboree pack goal and Mama Tried now works, You should now be able to finish your goal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Blitz All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: