FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
6 RB Blitz songs getting pro guitar/bass upgrade?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hitoshura  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: 6 RB Blitz songs getting pro guitar/bass upgrade? Reply with quote

I noticed that when sorting by songs with pro guitar/bass on RockBand.com, there are currently 309 songs. I have purchased all pro upgrades and have 307, so I was curious enough to look into the discrepancy. It turns out that:

- Bark at the Moon
- Imagine
- Mama, I'm Coming Home

The above songs are not on the list. "Imagine" has no pro guitar part, so maybe that's why that's not on there. The other three were only available as a bonus if you purchased the respective song pack.

Okay, so now the discrepancy is 303-309, six songs off. Well, more interestingly, these songs are on the list:

- Cult of Personality
- Give It Away
- Jessie's Girl
- Jungle Boogie
- Spoonman
- The Wicker Man

All of these are from Rock Band Blitz, so they aren't available for purchase in the store, to my knowledge. Anyone know what's up with this? Maybe we'll be getting pro upgrades for these somehow at a later date?

Last edited by Hitoshura on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cult Of Personality pro guitar =
redskinsrock2689  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rockbandaide.com/17265/pro-guitarbass-upgrades-for-select-rock-band-blitz-songs-coming/

lol just saying, this is not new news.
www.youtube.com/redskinsrock2689
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Redskinsroc2689 PSN Name: Redskinsrock2689
Hitoshura  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redskinsrock2689 wrote:
http://www.rockbandaide.com/17265/pro-guitarbass-upgrades-for-select-rock-band-blitz-songs-coming/

lol just saying, this is not new news.

Ah, missed that link. Thanks for the info!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol what if OBTS was one of the choices?

Anyway, hoorayz.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
FyreWulff  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question is how people will get ahold of the Pro Upgrades. They have to be available in the store before you can even buy them. Unless they're planning on releasing them as individual tracks down the road outside of the Blitz export (because I don't know, people hate saving money).

I mean, we even have GD:RB songs in the store now, but they've said they can't add Protar support to them without making them RB3 versions and therefore incompatible with the exports.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FyreWulff wrote:
The question is how people will get ahold of the Pro Upgrades. They have to be available in the store before you can even buy them. Unless they're planning on releasing them as individual tracks down the road outside of the Blitz export (because I don't know, people hate saving money).

I mean, we even have GD:RB songs in the store now, but they've said they can't add Protar support to them without making them RB3 versions and therefore incompatible with the exports.

They said on a stream that they're considering giving them some after being told that Protar upgrades CAN work with disc based songs.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
FyreWulff  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
FyreWulff wrote:

They said on a stream that they're considering giving them some after being told that Protar upgrades CAN work with disc based songs.

Oh nice. Because that was fairly confusing that they said they couldn't support Protar for them after adding Protar to RB1/2 era DLC tracks. I think everyone assumed at that point that as long as a song was in the store and had the same songid, it could have Protar added (barring stem issues)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: