FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band Blitz FC Breakdown (PRO)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Rock Band Blitz FC Breakdown (PRO) Reply with quote

Exactly what it says in the topic

1. The Wicker Man - Nothing at all until the second half of the song, and then some easy chords. Pretty long though.
2. Kids in the Street - Very repetitive, although pretty long.
3. Raise Your Glass - The end of Chorus 1 and 3 have a rather large jump to a spread out chord that is pretty easy to miss.
4. Always - No 3 note chords to be found, song is short, but there's a moderately large jump near the end that can easily screw you up.
5. Sing - Pretty long song, has sections with 4 note chords which are harder than anything else so far.
6. Jessie's Girl - Not very long, but full of 3 note chords that are thankfully pretty repetitive.
7. Moves Like Jagger - The main riff of whistling is spread out over nearly an octave and happens numerous times throughout the song.
8. Pumped Up Kicks - A Portions For Foxes-esque intro, wide chords, and a chokeable outro make this moderately tricky.
9. One Week - The second verse has a spread-out and tricky pattern, and the rest is some odd chords.
10. We Are Young - Arpeggios in the first verse, chords, large jumps, more chords.
11. Give It Away - Easy to fall asleep and then miss because the chord shapes change, a glissando in the last 10 seconds of the song.
12. Shout - Repetitive chords bore you to tears (for fears?) and the solo has some glissandos that end in chords, Fly Like an Eagle style.
13. So Far Away - Very long, with irregular chords of all shapes and sizes.
14. Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom) - Very long, has some very spread out triplet patterns and weird chords.
15. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - The first verse has two very tricky arpeggio transitions, and the arpeggios come back in the bridge, and the chorus chords don't even make sense on a musical level.
16. Once Bitten, Twice Shy - When the piano comes in after about 50 seconds, it's accompanied by fast grace notes, which also occur during the last chorus and outro solo.
17. I'm Still Standing - This song is relentless, with arpeggios and awkward chords everywhere, and a very difficult outro.
18. Death on Two Legs (Dedicated to...) - The intro of this is sheer insanity, with crazy fast arpeggios. The rest of the song isn't chokeable in the least, aside from the last three chords, which come out of nowhere and are very wide.
19. Jungle Boogie - There are 18 rolled chords in this song, all of which are extremely fast and break the engine, shrinking the timing window to nearly zero. The choruses have fast sax fills, which aren't as hard as the rolled chords, but still can be easy to miss. Thankfully the song is short. [12:01:36 PM] Shane (Beach Bum187): "This song fucking sucks, good luck to anyone who attempts to fc"

Last edited by Hobo111 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:53 am; edited 3 times in total
sycocoaster  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go!

- Sing is probably easiest. It's definitely much easier than MLJ or Jessie's Girl. No tricky jumps, and your four note chords are just the same 3 note chords with a note added in the middle. No hand position change required. Easy.
- Always should move up to after Raise Your Glass. The outro is the trickiest part, and it's much harder than the even more repetitive RYG.
- So Far Away should move up to just under Diamond Eyes. The outro is really tricky, especially if you're trying to hold every hold.
- One Week should move down to just under Pumped Up Kicks. The "fast" notes are just different patterns of the same 3 notes, which reduces the difficulty greatly.
- Give It Away should move down to just under We Are Young. There are a few short but easy glissandos in an otherwise completely boring chart.
- Shout should move down to just under We Are Young. I'd move it further, but I know the solo can be really tricky.

Do what you will.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved Sing up over Jessie's Girl, I'm not sure it should go any farther, considering it has some resemblance of actual variation, something RYG doesn't.

Done.

I moved So Far Away to above (easier than) Diamond Eyes, I really don't think SFA's outro is more tricky than the triplets in Diamond Eyes, and DE has the spread out chord in the outro that comes from nowhere (yes it's easy, but the first time I played it I didn't see it coming and missed)

Done.

Done.

I moved Shout to under Give It Away, with the length of the song, I'm not sure it needs to go further.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: