FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Strumming stamina help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Strumming stamina help. Reply with quote

I have a big weakness in my playing abilities, I just bought suterfuge because I remember someone talking about it, and well. My strumming hand is pretty much dead. What are some of the best songs to build this up with?
RainbowDashx  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a warm up before playing strum songs I like to burn myself out first.
I tend to pick Existo and just play through as my warm up, even though it kills my arm at first. The more you do it the more your arm will get used to it and over time you'll have more stamina.

In short, just keep playing even though you might not be great at it. Aim to tire yourself out as a warm up. Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Magic is the perfect song for this.
Pas26  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just play these kind of songs more. People usually struggle with such strumming because they play the song a few times then give up. To be good at something, you need to play it often. If you really want to improve this aspect of your playing, force yourself to play strumming songs a solid 15 minutes every day (or every other day) and you will see improvement very quickly.

You could also strum as fast as you can on every loading screen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: