FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
American Woman RB3 Broken Talky?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JuliefooJojo87  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: American Woman RB3 Broken Talky? Reply with quote

I was playing today and picked American Woman. The very first verse "Uh!" seems broken. There have been a few other examples that i've run into that i just can't hit the talky no matter what i do. Any suggestions?
I've looked on youtube, and the only video of american woman on RB3 that i can find is a FB... and the vocalist hits it no problem, but they did not explain.
help!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a known glitch that songs will sometimes randomly have broken talkies (and any talkie in any song during this glitch will be broken) when you load them up, to fix it all you normally need to do is back out to song select and reload the song.

Sometimes the glitch will fix itself on longer talkies (at least it's done it for me a few times), but it's rarely reliable.

If the talkie is broken no matter what you do I don't know what to tell you.

Oh yeah, and if anyone knows why this glitch doesn't seem to ever happen on harmonies, that'd be nice to know.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever a talkie won't work for me, I just back out of the song all the way to the main menu and restart. I have yet to encounter any that won't work after that. Your mileage may vary.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This glitch never happens on harmonies? I can't remember for sure if I've ever seen it happen so that I could never hit talkies at all, but... Most I can say is sometimes when there are talkies at the same time as other words, even singing into all three mics I can't hit the talkies, though other talkies in the song weren't having issues.
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: American Woman RB3 Broken Talky? Reply with quote

JuliefooJojo87 wrote:
I was playing today and picked American Woman. The very first verse "Uh!" seems broken. There have been a few other examples that i've run into that i just can't hit the talky no matter what i do. Any suggestions?
I've looked on youtube, and the only video of american woman on RB3 that i can find is a FB... and the vocalist hits it no problem, but they did not explain.
help!

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32914

I made a thread about this glitch a while back, and fixes for it. I think, seeing as this glitch is still occuring, my thread needs to be stickied so threads about broken talkies aren't being made anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: