FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bleed Pro Drums GS, and it's that time of year again.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Bleed Pro Drums GS, and it's that time of year again. Reply with quote

Well hello there. I am xtremecarbon; somewhat longtime member, and multi-instrumentalist. I used to be a guitarist, but now I do drums. I get 99% on almost everything.

Please go to the latest post to view daily accomplishments. Keep on supporting me though, I appreciate every bit! Sometimes it's whether I play the game or not, lol.

If you want to play RB2 with me, see this thread.

Recent GS:
Bleed
Dead End Friends
25 or 6 to 4
Humanoid

Recent FC's:
Humanoid
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1
Snow ((Hey Oh)) Re-FC

Current List of RB3 5* Sightreads:

Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
Roundabout
Smoke on the Water
Caught in a Mosh
Before I Forget
No One Knows
Rock Lobster (GS)
Llama (I should be specific on this one, first time passing, only failed a bit in the beginning my initial play)
Crazy Train
Walk of Life
Beast and the Harlot
Humanoid
Yoshimi

Pro Drum 5*'s - all sightreads:
Viva La Resistance
Break on Through
Jerry Was a Racecar Driver

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter

Last edited by xtremecarbon on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 9 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Accomplishments side of RB! I look forward to seeing a lot of progress coming from you. Nice job, BTW!
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohai. Nice start on RB3.
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies.

Expect a No Regrets Drum FC and an E-Pro Pro OMBFC soon. Something tells me I will get those.

(Since I have no post on 7/9)

7/9 - I finally own a copy of Rock Band 3. The game came out in 2010...didn't think I was missing much, and still felt that way to this day. I was very wrong, but I was right in a few ways.

Bleed 411K:

In RB2, my 403K score is spot #82. Makes sense though since more people play this game. Was pretty lazy on this run, I can do way better.

Rock Lobster Sightread GS:

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter

Last edited by xtremecarbon on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtremecarbon wrote:
Thanks for the replies.

Expect a No Regrets Drum FC and an E-Pro Pro OMBFC soon. Something tells me I will get those.

anything is possible if you set your mind to it (in a good way) and good luck with your next accomplishment and many more IMPRESSIVE FC'S Mr. Green AND WELCOME TO THE ROCKBAND LIKE EVERY1 ELSE SAID
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pizzzapizza wrote:
xtremecarbon wrote:
Thanks for the replies.

anything is possible if you set your mind to it (in a good way) and good luck with your next accomplishment and many more IMPRESSIVE FC'S Mr. Green AND WELCOME TO THE ROCKBAND LIKE EVERY1 ELSE SAID

Thank you kindly

My Accomplishments
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7/19 - Been taking a personal vacation...got a bunch of time off work, and have family down, so I've been enjoying life.

New Eden high score - 277K, not bad but not great.

Humanoid + Yoshimi (they are 99%'s, got some pad errors going on)

Crazy Train Sightread Gold Stars (song is easy, I may FC)

Walk of Life Sightread GS

Roundabout GS or maybe even FC soon, No Regrets may still happen, damn the six note rolls lol

My Accomplishments

Last edited by xtremecarbon on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on Bleed o_O

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeachBum187 wrote:
Nice job on Bleed o_O

agree with this comment
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you guys. I was like 6K away from getting GS in RB2, I should be able to do it. Hoping for a top 100 or even 50 spot on that song

My Accomplishments
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten far enough into the thread to start referring to posts, so here's today's.

7/21

Bleed Gold Stars!! I now have spot #112. Made a few errors and missed all the rolls.

In other news, Dead End Friends and 25 or 6 to 4 GS. Dead End friends is a little tricky, 25 or 6 to 4 just has that one part, everything else is just stamina.
I'm too lazy to FC stuff anymore.

My Accomplishments
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump Bump.

7/22

Prequel GS!!!

Gotcha didn't I? lol. The scary thing is...I could OMBFC this song if I can FC the blast part. Already FC'd guitar and vox in RB2, can FC the bass part, and the drums are just...fine until that part.

No but seriously some cool stuff I got:

* Beat RB3 Career w/193 Spades for final Road Challenge (terrible but w/e)
* Charlene Optimal - 57975 (my first #1 even if 10000 people have it)
* Legit Yoshimi FC
* I Get By FC #49 on leaderboard
* Rock Lobster -1 (somehow only 1K more than my sightread)
* Cheeseburger in Paradise Gold Stars
* Du Hast GS

More to come!

My Accomplishments
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohai, good job on the Prequel to the Sequel GS. Bai.
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

Will post a pic whenever I can get it off my phone...should be in the top 60 on XBL.

Also, it's another semester at school, so no more Rock Band until further notice (may be next summer).

However, I may occasionally do a walkthrough or two (if I have time) of a couple games.

My Accomplishments
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: