FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How do I get better?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koetsu  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm understanding how to hit some of the low parts and I'm averaging 4-5 stars on Hard now. Unfortunately, these unsingable ranges are making it hard to play. I can't really blame the Wii on this since the leaderboards suggest others are doing just fine. I'm talking about songs like "Kryptonite" and "Waiting For The End" which have several parts I just can't hit. Especially "Kryptonite" as it is clearly the most difficult song in the entire game because of this. Obviously when it gets to the high parts, it's easier, but nothing seems to work consistently for the other parts, except maybe humming. It just feels like a broken button if this were a physical instrument.
Icemage  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koetsu wrote:
Especially "Kryptonite" as it is clearly the most difficult song in the entire game because of this. Obviously when it gets to the high parts, it's easier, but nothing seems to work consistently for the other parts, except maybe humming. It just feels like a broken button if this were a physical instrument.

Huh? I haven't gone and played Kryptonite in RB3 (though I do have it), and it's not a difficult song at all, for pretty much anyone. There aren't any really low notes in the song...

Here's me playing the song in GH5 a couple years ago, which is a significantly more demanding engine than RB3's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: