FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Absolute Promotion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Magnum-  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: The Absolute Promotion Reply with quote

I have a fine and dandy idea here for all of you

Upload a video of yourself beating "Absolute" (the Gatling song) to YouTube (or another video site if you are so inclined) on any instrument, any difficulty, and link to it in this thread. For doing so, I will PM you a download link for an "Absolute" mp3, as well as another random mp3 of a song from our debut album Beforemath, which it is on!

YEAH!

P.S. Thanks to everyone for buying the song in the game and supporting us!

[X] Top 100 in a song (Soothsayer - #32)
..... (Exo Politics - #99)

The Ultimate Bonus Songs Guide
Anatomizing The Cliffs Of Dover - 5* & FC Guide
Beast And The Harlot - Expert - 5* Guide
Stricken Guide v.1.1
CNS  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interestingly enough, I had uploaded a 5 star run of the song a number of weeks, if not months, ago.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v484/codenamesped/Rock%20Band%203%20videos/?action=view&current=Gatling-Absolute5stars.mp4

I mangled the lead...horribly, and for that, I apologize. I categorize myself as a slightly above average Rock Band guitar player.
-Magnum-  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNS wrote:
Interestingly enough, I had uploaded a 5 star run of the song a number of weeks, if not months, ago.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v484/codenamesped/Rock%20Band%203%20videos/?action=view&current=Gatling-Absolute5stars.mp4

I mangled the lead...horribly, and for that, I apologize. I categorize myself as a slightly above average Rock Band guitar player.

PM'd!

[X] Top 100 in a song (Soothsayer - #32)
..... (Exo Politics - #99)

The Ultimate Bonus Songs Guide
Anatomizing The Cliffs Of Dover - 5* & FC Guide
Beast And The Harlot - Expert - 5* Guide
Stricken Guide v.1.1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: