FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking for a casual band to play with on 360.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DerpinErrday  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Looking for a casual band to play with on 360. Reply with quote

As the title says,I'm looking for a band to play with.I play Expert Guitar/Bass.

I have recently started playing RB again after about a 2 year Hiatus due to moving and whatnot. I currently have no DLC due to Microsoft's profile content lock update some time ago that locked all my DLC onto an account that I no longer have access to(about 50 songs worth). But I will be getting most of it back one weekend at a time since its when I get paid.

I'm on almost all day everyday since its the summer(I'm 15 btw).I currently have no mic but will be getting one soon,but since my guitar is derpy it doesn't seem to detect any mic I put in it anyway.

TL;DR Need new band to play with, getting a ton of DLC soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Derpin Errday
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look no further. I'm always up for some band play. Add me: Mystix Ninja.

Just tell me you're from ScoreHero.
Dommu  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to add me too, always looking for some people to play with. Don't have a whole lot of DLC though, just around 140 DLC\RBN and RB1\2 exports.

Gamertag is I Will Eat Joo, normally play drums during the week, Guitar\bass\keys during the weekends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: