FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
More vocal score dueling!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: More vocal score dueling! Reply with quote

Please continue to check this thread for the updates. I don't want to keep making a new thread every month. I will post the update every time as a post on this thread and will try to update THIS post so people don't have to go looking for my newest post.

LucasPWNS8907 wrote:
Thanks to everyone who attended. I saw some names this Saturday that I had never expected to see again and it brightened my life. I decided to create a group on facebook for score dueling. This way, creating the event and sending invites is a simple, streamlined process. It's an open group so anyone can join and going forward, it's the best way to hear first about when the next score dueling date is. I will continue posting on here but simply remembering to do so is the most taxing part of that process. Here's the link to the group (you can click on it and still view the group without having to join it if you're worried about privacy):
http://www.facebook.com/groups/229266343844110/

Regardless, we have the next score duel date set as June 16th at 2:00pm EST. I know it's quite a while off but we had a surprising demand to organize score duels for the other instruments. With the limited people that we do have, we'd like to keep as large of numbers as possible in one instrument group at a time. By scrunching them all together, we'd risk people losing interest quickly. Depending on turnout for the other instruments, we may decide to not host bass, for example, in the future. We put a poll question up on the last facebook event to gauge interest in RB1 and Beatles score dueling as well but due to limited responses, it seemed the interest wasn't quite there.

Finally, we may be extending this event to PS3. We never really considered hosting one on PS3 before and I've felt that PS3 isn't really interested but we'll see what pans out. Thanks again to everyone involved for making this such a fun event. As a side note, if anyone knows where I can post this across other (SH) forums for it to get noticed, I'd be happy to spread it.

Last edited by LucasPWNS8907 on Sun May 06, 2012 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
AmusedGryphon  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More instruments! :3
I'll be up for all of these but drums, because it's too noisy to start drumming at 7pm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pls get ready to get pwnd by me
isaacindahouse  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck yeah drum SDs

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
RipleyLV426  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for setting this up! I don't play RB much anymore and this was a ton of fun, even when I couldn't remember the song, path, or to whisper the talkies.

Let's see... I went 14-12 and got to duel a-drunk-taco, asherwhee, Beagle782, DragoonXD, GreenPanda12, isaacindahouse, LucasPWNS8907, Moomoomoo1, nUbz d3l3t3, RamenX SolarRis, redanteater, shakamuda, SteadySphere and xXGamerDudeXx13.

Good times. See ya at the next one!
redanteater  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time playing Rock Band in over 450 days...lol. Pretty much won as many matches as I lost(actually I dropped down from lvl 32 to 29). Lost mostly due to me bsing through od, and playing songs that I don't even remember buying >.>

Anyways, I appreciate what you guys did to put this thing together. It was really fun. I was actually going to do the last one, but I didn't have my RB2 disk.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: hobbitard PSN Name: redanteater
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who attended. I saw some names this Saturday that I had never expected to see again and it brightened my life. I decided to create a group on facebook for score dueling. This way, creating the event and sending invites is a simple, streamlined process. It's an open group so anyone can join and going forward, it's the best way to hear first about when the next score dueling date is. I will continue posting on here but simply remembering to do so is the most taxing part of that process. Here's the link to the group (you can click on it and still view the group without having to join it if you're worried about privacy):
http://www.facebook.com/groups/229266343844110/

Regardless, we have the next score duel date set as June 16th at 2:00pm EST. I know it's quite a while off but we had a surprising demand to organize score duels for the other instruments. With the limited people that we do have, we'd like to keep as large of numbers as possible in one instrument group at a time. By scrunching them all together, we'd risk people losing interest quickly. Depending on turnout for the other instruments, we may decide to not host bass, for example, in the future. We put a poll question up on the last facebook event to gauge interest in RB1 and Beatles score dueling as well but due to limited responses, it seemed the interest wasn't quite there.

Finally, we may be extending this event to PS3. We never really considered hosting one on PS3 before and I've felt that PS3 isn't really interested but we'll see what pans out. Thanks again to everyone involved for making this such a fun event. As a side note, if anyone knows where I can post this across other (SH) forums for it to get noticed, I'd be happy to spread it.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for update. Please read the first post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: