FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pup: "Freewill (Vault Edition)" Expert OMB FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raining Blood
Expert Guitar FC 1st Place!

On video too! Very happy I got this on release day. I actually had an overstrum a few seconds from the end a few runs before; that hurt. I'm relieved I made up for that mishap though.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was this any bit difficult?

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curl of the Burl
One Man Band FC (All Mastodon Songs 4/4 FC)

I OMB FCed all of the Mastodon songs before this one was released, so I decided to buy it and OMB FC it. It's by far the easiest Mastodon OMB FC, in my opinion (with Megalodon being the hardest).

Drums were mildly annoying towards the end but it's definitely the easiest FC of the four songs.

Same with Guitar. Easiest Guitar FC by a long shot, and it's also the most boring, unfortunately.

As for Bass, I got 1st Place on my sightread... I have no idea. heh

Vocals were marginally more difficult than Guitar and Bass, but I'm stressing that "marginally" for all its worth. It's not the easiest Vocals FC, but it is the easier than Colony of Birchmen (which by itself isn't even very difficult).

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job OMBFC'ing all Mastodon songs! Not an easy thing to do....I know. Also, since I didn't comment before, Awesome job FC'ing Raining Blood on Expert Guitar...Pretty sure that was difficult...Shall I ask?
iHomer  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, hopefully we see Blood Mountain as a whole come to RB somehow so you can dominate those as well. Also, I request you go for Voodoo Treasure OMB FC!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iHomer wrote:
Well done, hopefully we see Blood Mountain as a whole come to RB somehow so you can dominate those as well. Also, I request you go for Voodoo Treasure OMB FC!

I'd honestly prefer Crack the Skye over the others, but any full album would be fine with me (well, maybe not The Hunter).

PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I popped in Green Day: Rock Band for the first time in forever today. I ended up going on a little binge with Green Day Guitar today, and after looking at the (unofficial) Green Day Expert Guitar FC Breakdown, I decided to go for the five hardest ranked on the list. My night was surprisingly productive. These FCs are sorted in chronological order:

Hitchin' a Ride
Expert Guitar FC

My sightread was a -2 or so; second was -1; next two runs were post-solo chokes; then after fooling around with pathing, I got it. No Practice was used.

-------

Are We the Waiting/St. Jimmy
Expert Guitar FC

This is my favorite chart in the game, and I got it on my fourth run of the night. Surprised I didn't choke after the second triplet burst. :D

-------

Brain Stew/Jaded
Expert Guitar FC

Okay, even though this is universally considered the hardest FC on the disc, this somehow came way more quickly for me than the other two. How? Here's a funny story. My sightread of this today was only about 5 stars. After getting the prior two FCs, I went into this expecting a lengthy grind. But -- not counting some restarts due to mishaps in the first minute -- I FCed it on my second run ever. I'm not even joking. No Practice or anything. I just played "Jaded" by ear and somehow pulled through. I can't say I'm not glad though. It means I don't have to play "Brain Stew" over and over!

-------

Chump
Expert Guitar FC

Out of all of the songs I played today, this was the only one I had to use Practice for, a notion I was apprehensive with considering Green Day's Practice Mode has no Breakneck Speed. After finding a method for the Outro, I got it on my first run after Practice.

-------

21st Century Breakdown
Expert Guitar FC

Compared to the other four (excluding "Hitchin' a Ride"), this took more time than I'd like to admit, as I kept making some dumb misses in the triplet chord bridge. But I still got it out of the way, so that's something.

MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Pup, and props to you for doing those on-disc! The cal can be annoying on that game but it's so much more fun playing with the actual GD avatars and venues.

Great work, you've got the FGFC in the bag if you want it lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

honestly i had a ton of fun playing this disc. otherwise i wouldn't have had the motivation to do the voxtar fgfc. nice to see someone popping it in their xbox randomly!

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://s830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/PuppetMaster9/Green%20Day%20Guitar%20FGFC/

This was a pretty easy FGFC. It was also less painful to go through than I thought it would be.

-------

Impulse
Expert Guitar FC

I have a feeling this is going to be pulled, because all of the individual sections I've played seem to start and end at uneven intervals. But regardless, cool FC, albeit not as difficult as the Guitar Hero III chart.

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adding onto last night...

Impulse
1st Ever One Man Band FC

Guitar: (read last post)

Drums: Took a brief grinding session, but it took less time than I thought it would. Definitely the hardest of the four. :D

Bass: Sightread. Bleh path.

Keys: Sightread. Craptastic path.

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
sycocoaster  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So a song comes out, that's pretty tough on everything, and you just FC it all in a day? O_o crazy good work here. Your multi skills make me quite jealous, sir.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice man, hopefully they don't make any changes to the charts to preserve the OMB FC (except for keys, from what I hear).

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had these pics for about a week now, so I should probably just get them on here and stop holding them.

Got this after finally getting the hang of Solo 2. It's a shame that I can't get a certain whammy squeeze in this song.

The drum solo in this song has been a mental block for me for a long time. I'm glad I got it out of the way.

After three post solo chokes spanning over a year, I finally FCed this. It's really not that bad, but I kept making stupid mistakes outside of the solo and with the first trill.

My first FC past Solo 2, and surprisingly, no chokes. Cool.

I had a choke in the second strumming before FCing this. Not very difficult; hell, I wouldn't even consider it overdue. I just didn't attempt it until recently.

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:57 am; edited 5 times in total
andrechi14  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craazy FCs in here man, awesome job as always, keep it up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 41 of 50

Jump to: