FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Arvain: RB1disc voxtar fc30-40: Brainpower, I'm so sick, Pleasure, BHS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaftedofadown wrote:
YO that's a pretty cool 9000th fc. hardest part imo is that orange strumming lol
no way!

but yeah man that is a load of fcs you've got. and to think I only have about a thousand lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to do it...
But well done! Can't wait for a new FGFC from you from a Rock Band game
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on 9000 FC's Arvain, that's a very impressive number, keep it up!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carltheshredder wrote:
Shaftedofadown wrote:
YO that's a pretty cool 9000th fc. hardest part imo is that orange strumming lol
no way!

Lol.

Sick FCs for 9000 and 9001 o_____0 Milestones in style like a sir. Working on the rest of RB3 XBass?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arghhhhhh fuck that chart, glad to see it wasnt TOO frustrating for you
antibodies next?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steadysphere - Heh, well if Llama and CiaM are quite irritating, then Jerry and Antibodies will induce suicide

Homer - Thanks I guess both songs are ok... I quite dislike playing them on drums though, and vox isn't interesting at all. Owell, I don't intend to omb fc any of these two, so I will most likely never play them again.

megallica - Sir yes sir, on my way sir ! Hold on, I have a Jerry in my shoe

Shaftedofadown - Lulz, I guess there is nothing even noticeable outside that orange strumming, so yeah it's the hardest part imo too

Carltheshredder - Thanks, but let's not make any invalid comparison between my 9000+ fcs and your 1000-

Iggy - Haha, yeah I was expecting someone to link this image Thanks, and yes I'll try to fgfc this one on bass since outside GGaHT bass and SaS gtr, there's nothing else left... owell, pas pressé tfaçon...

Beachbum - Yo thanks, I'll try keeping it up heh

MasterNobody - It would've been more "in style like a sir" if I had managed to get Short and sweet, but owell, to hell with that stupid ass song. And yeah I'm slowly and borinCOUGHsteadily working my way towards this fgfc. Hopefully Jerry won't give me trouble for too long =/

parzrevenge - Damn you're still alive ? =O And yes, I'll try to have Antibodies and Jerry out of my way before 82 and 83 (puts even more pressure and causes more chokes when I leave the hardest songs for last).

And uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm... bump for some multitasking stuff ?
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're seriously one of the best multi-taskers ever...FCing The Killing Moon bass alone is impressive and you voxed it for icing on the cake, well done! Peace Sells is pretty cool too

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so jelly, I can't even FC TKM on bass alone, and vocals are pretty tricky too so that's just insane Also Peace Sells is sweet too, I find vocals on that song really weird.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no one knows is pretty chill! also, i cannot tell you how many times i choked the killing moon when i went to voxtar fc it. soooo annoying, so way to voxbass fc!

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.

Last edited by anonymous_25 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voxbass On the Killing Moon?! That was one of the most time consuming vox fc's on the RB3 disc for me, while focused ONLY on vocals. I can't fathom doing that at the same time with bass. You're a beast

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job, sir (shall I say)..Peace Sells is pretty hard on Bass alone, let alone The Killing Moon and No One Knows...
arvain  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaberade - haha, this is just misleading : The Killing Moon has long phrases, a slow chart, and the only tricky part on bass has no vocals to focus on at the same time. So really, the only problem I had was fcing the outro which I was not really familiar with, while hitting notes with BNS on (which is way too fast for me, but it makes the break really easy to fc). Thanks though.

Steadysphere - Agreed : Peace sells on vox is super weird, I almost missed 9000 times while looking at the vocals chart. It's one of the few songs I have a really hard time fcing without focusing on vox. Weirdly pitched...

Shaftedofadown - Haha, I haven't tried TKM on voxtar yet, but I do remember there is a long solo of some sort at the end... we'll see how that goes, but heh, I've done harder I think.

Deftrock - Peace sells voxbass, not voxtar voxtar is a big lolno. Also RIP nutella... been two months since the last time I bought some .___.

Beachbum - TKM one of the most time consuming vox fc ? I'd rather not imagine how long Good vibration and BohRap took you then I found TKM to be pretty straightforward, and kinda cool to sing tbh. Also thanks !

Guitarherofan - Thanks, but heh, I guess I'm lucky the only hard part on Peace sells and TKM bass don't have any phrase to sing at the same time Makes things a lot easier. Just like the guitar solo of NOK !

Also ummmm bump for some more fcs, RB3 Hgtr fgfc, coming Xbass fgfc, annnnnd... good night x)
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is true..Great job with RB3 HGuitar FGFC...that is a pretty big accomplishment..what song would you say took you the longest to FC?
megallica  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's pretty awesome

i actually failed out of the end of Antibodies when i first played it (and since i haven't really tried it on standard bass again, i technically haven't passed it)

the ending is very tough, so it's definitely a nice bass FC

and i'm really terrible at JWaRCD on standard bass (i'm actually much better at hitting the main pattern on Pro than standard, since i don't have to strum at all and i can use both hands to tap the frets the entire time)

with those out of the way, you basically already have the FGFC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 66 of 68

Jump to: