FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Next week's DLC "most requested song in 3+ years" of RB.com tracking
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uSound  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quazifuji wrote:
And NGGYU would be an amazing party song, even if it wouldn't be as significant and the charts wouldn't be as fun as most of the other suggestions.

I really, really just want the satisfaction of playing that opening drum fill.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
expertwin  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ad134 wrote:
expertwin wrote:
It will be a song.

By god I think he's got it...

Seriously, I would like some GnR, though I actually would buy Rick Astley as the song itself is good.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might just be a Rick Roll... remember how they somehow managed to Rick Roll an entire baseball game at one point a while back, by popular vote?

That being said, I'd like Sweet Child o' Mine. Does that song have a keyboard part though? I didn't hear one when I listened to the song.

All my Pro Keys scores are done with only the right hand touching the keys (left hand used for OD and touch strip).
Evidence that it's possible to play the piano line of Roundabout with one hand: 6:45
(She has more crazy piano stuff in her second quiz too!)

OCD: 70/83
aknu  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I thought Jimi's All Along the Watchtower would be the single most requested, but we already got that now. Would guess Welcome to the Jungle or Sweet Child. As much as Axl hates Slash, he loves money even more
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing Paradise City.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
Quazifuji  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would expect Sweet Child o' Mine and Welcome to the Jungle to be ahead of Paradise City in requests, although I could see any of the three being on top. Although if Harmonix manages to get access to the full GnR back catalog and not just one or two songs, it seems pretty likely we'd get the full Appetite for Destruction album. But in that case, as I said before, I would probably expect a full blown press release announcement (like they've done with some of their big releases in the past) and not just a Twitter hint followed by a regular Friday announcement.

Assuming that the songs being unavailable is purely a matter of Axl and Slash refusing to agree on anything, I don't see how they'd end up in a situation where they'd only have a couple singles and nothing else, but then, with music rights you can't dismiss a possibility just because it doesn't make sense.
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally don't give a damn about Sweet Child of Mine, but if it's Paradise City I will instantly buy that.

Actually I really want it to be all 60 minutes of Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music just to be an epic troll job: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYtzNl48F60
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to hope it's Paradise City; that would be so fun on Guitar and Drums

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I agree that NGGYU and Paradise City would be good candidates, could this possibly be a candidate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LHNmG0X4t4 (IDK how much this is requested)

Also, I've noticed plenty of requests for Weird Al over the years... might he also be a candidate?

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueTornado wrote:
While I agree that NGGYU and Paradise City would be good candidates, could this possibly be a candidate?

Also, I've noticed plenty of requests for Weird Al over the years... might he also be a candidate?
Albuquerque would make my year..cant see it happening though.
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
BlueTornado wrote:

Albuquerque would make my year..cant see it happening though.

If "Weird Al" ever got on RB it wouldn't make my year, it would make my LIFE.
espher  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's Valetine's Day themed, and it's Weird Al, it would have to be One More Minute.

I don't think anything else fits.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

espher wrote:
If it's Valetine's Day themed, and it's Weird Al, it would have to be One More Minute.

If That Isn't Love, Good Enough For Now, Wanna B Ur Lovr, and I'm So Sick of You says Hi.
espher  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PlatStrat wrote:
espher wrote:

If That Isn't Love, Good Enough For Now, Wanna B Ur Lovr, and I'm So Sick of You says Hi.

I didn't really pay attention to Poodle Hat and haven't gotten around to hearing Alpocalypse, so two of those were unfamiliar to me. I still think, of the three I do know, that One More Minute is the best fit, though I would not be opposed to I'm So Sick of You. Hell, I think we could throw "You Make Me" in there too (Edit: You Don't Love Me Anymore, etc, etc. Nevermind I rescind my comment, lol) . :p

A fair enough point, though. Though now, after flipping through tracklists to find those other two and rekindling nostalgia, I have decided I really want Slime Creatures from Outer Space. But I digress...

I also don't think Weird Al has the potential to have a 'most requested' song out of all potential artists, so I don't even know why we went there haha. At least with Focus - Hocus Pocus, I remember there being a big push for it on the forums back before/at RB1 launch.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of big pushes for certain artists back in the early days, whatever happened to Frank Zappa? I know he was widely discussed for a while around the Rock Band 1/early 2 days. He's another one of those artists whom I would sell my soul to see on Rock Band.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: