FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pup: "Freewill (Vault Edition)" Expert OMB FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the OMBFC bro. Certainly one of the best out there.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, Pup proves he's the best. I still remember seeing your first post as the Drum FC and going lolwat. This is definitely up there as one of the best OMBFCs done.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is ridiculous Excellent job there. Also, someone should start working on Keys now and get 81 omb fcs (is it just me, or BiF on drums is complete BS ? )

Good luck !
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veil of Illumination (Part 1)
Full Drum Solo FC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR1KkaWQ0jo

Uh... Yeah. Full song is not happening.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks like some very awkward sticking in places, and it seems incredibly easy to overhit (assuming you can hit everything in the first place).

Nice job.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
iHomer  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job, that RYGB is so incredibly annoying.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRODYQUEST
1st Ever One Man Band FC

Keys: First one I worked on. The trills during the solo were kind of annoying (especially the ~22NPS one near the ending), but they weren't too bad, and it's first place too (beating out Acai by about 500). Video of it is right here.

Guitar: I FCed this seven freaking times trying to get first place, but thankfully, the seventh one (where I made one very major change to my pathing strategy) paid off, as it gave me first place by 2.5K. :D

Drums: Apparently, this is the first ever FC. Surprising, really; the part during the keyboard solo really isn't much of a big deal, in my opinion.

Bass: 2nd place by one squeeze. :(

Vocals: lol

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heart of the Sunrise
Drums FC

I must admit, those sextuplet snares are a pain in the ass. The toughest part about grinding this was getting through the first three minutes since most of them are within that time frame.

I've choked Keytar a few times, so an OMBFC is definitely within the realm of possibility. I'm going to work on it ASAP.

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're simply too beast
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heart of the Sunrise
First Ever One Man Band FC!!

Drums: I was thinking I would never get this due to how horrible the roll registration for me is in this engine, but thankfully I was able to find a semi-consistent technique for the sextuplet snares. Second ever FC, I believe, and first on Legacy Drums (because Katten's a beast and did it on Pro on the day the song was released).

Keytar: I went for this on-and-off for a while, but kept rage-quitting due to various mishaps such as the triplets in the first three minutes and the awkward piano riff that goes on later in the song. Glad to get this out of the way.

Bass: I remember playing this a few months back and rage-quitting in the first three minutes due to amount of inconsistencies in the chart. Coming back to it, the song is still.... for only that amount of time. My FC run was literally my sightread past the first three minutes.

Vocals: Sightread. Nothing notable here considering this song is easy.

Guitar: This bitch of a chart was a painful grind. I don't know what the hell Harmonix was thinking charting so many notes as hammer-ons, because that made me miss so much due to overstrums. Here's hoping I don't play this song on Guitar ever again.

Awesome OMBFC overall. I'd say it's harder than Paradise by the Dashboard Light due to how consistently challenging it is across the board and the notion of Drums being a very tough FC.

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:10 am; edited 4 times in total
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
Bass: I remember playing this a few months back and rage-quitting in the first three minutes due to amount of inconsistencies in the chart. Coming back to it, the song is still.... for only that amount of time. My FC run was literally my sightread past the first three minutes.

This is exactly what happened to me when I went for that FC.

Very nice job.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
andrechi14  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN, amazing job!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Attitude Song
Expert Drums FC!

This is easily one of my most random drum FCs ever. I randomly went from not being able to hit 50-60% (a condition I've been in for over a year and a half) to hitting it ridiculously consistently; it was almost like magic how much better I got in that one part. I had a lot of runs, all of which were FCs of that one part and dumb misses in the first minute. On my first time FCing past that part however, I FCed the whole song. I hit the inverse Bonham triplets, the craziness in the Outro and everything. It just came out of nowhere.

I tried FCing Guitar afterward, but those damn triplets towards the end of the song keep wrecking me up. I'll get it eventually, but not tonight.

Also, I made a ton of progress on Before I Forget. I have become acquainted with a really solid technique for the quads (or at least, really solid in comparison to my technique before). This culminated into a painful reverse choke I had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCAAzciv75s

On the bright side, I made more progress on this song in a day than I have for the past 16 months.

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o_0 Nice job.

If I can fc guitar on The Attitude Song I'm sure you can.
gogo

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 38 of 50

Jump to: