FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1/24 DLC: Creedence Clearwater Revival 3-Pack!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: 1/24 DLC: Credence Clearwater Revival 3-Pack! Reply with quote

Available on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii on January 24th, 2012:
  • Lodi by Credence Clearwater Revival

• Have You Ever Seen The Rain? by Credence Clearwater Revival (OX)

• Susie Q by Credence Clearwater Revival

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system February 8th)

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points™) for “Creedence Clearwater Revival Pack 02”
$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points, 200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points™/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:

• Without Morals by Nevermore

• 999,999 Girls! by Kiss The Girl (160 MSP)

• Bleeder by Alchemilla (80 MSP)

New songs brought to you by Rhythm Authors:

• Don't Eye Me Like A Child by Bright Midnight

• Flesh And Blood by Edge

Note: As of this post, tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 3 (or will be when PSN comes back), and tracks marked with are available for Nintendo Wii. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360

Songs now available for PS3 that are already enabled for scoretracking:

• Without Morals by Nevermore ($1.99)

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next week!
BathTub  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to giving these a play through when I get home.
Koetsu  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
Koetsu wrote:
Such a small pack. They should start re-releasing old DLC considering old DLC is missing about half the possible playable parts.

They tried that with Bon Jovi, Queen, and Country Pack 2. The response...wasn't so good.

You probably knew that though.

Well there should be exceptions. I think one of the Queen songs didn't even have keys. If enough parts are missing and prominent, it's almost like buying a new song. Notable examples like Baba O Riley and Don't Stop Believin' come to mind. Very memorable parts... but unplayable.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koetsu wrote:
expertwin wrote:
Koetsu wrote:
Such a small pack. They should start re-releasing old DLC considering old DLC is missing about half the possible playable parts.

They tried that with Bon Jovi, Queen, and Country Pack 2. The response...wasn't so good.

You probably knew that though.

Well there should be exceptions. I think one of the Queen songs didn't even have keys. If enough parts are missing and prominent, it's almost like buying a new song. Notable examples like Baba O Riley and Don't Stop Believin' come to mind. Very memorable parts... but unplayable.
For the love of God we need a keyboard part for Smokin'. That is one of the greatest keyboard parts ever written, it should have been on disc for RB3, it's an absolute travesty that we haven't gotten an RB3 version yet.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People keep talking about expecting a Huey Lewis pack, but I am still curious as to why there are no packs for either Chicago or Elton John. All three are very popular artists that lend well to the RB3 engine and are on disk. It seems a shame not to have more from those two groups, but I have been unable to find any info about even any inklings of such packs from Harmonix.

On topic, hooray for CCR! I too am a big fan of both Rain and Lodi. I also agree the order (and thus more parts) should have been switched, but I won't complain too much.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
BathTub  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we talk about Huey Lewis because HMX announced it already (along with Bush).
Bront  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
People keep talking about expecting a Huey Lewis pack, but I am still curious as to why there are no packs for either Chicago or Elton John. All three are very popular artists that lend well to the RB3 engine and are on disk. It seems a shame not to have more from those two groups, but I have been unable to find any info about even any inklings of such packs from Harmonix.
HMX announced the Huey pack, but I'm sure 3-6 packs from those artists would sell too. Heck, folks were looking for Elton John back in the Lego RB days when folks took the announcement from that to mean that DLC from him was also on it's way.

Songs: Just over 1000.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: