FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
10/25 DLC: The Darkness, Rob Zombie, White Zombie!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BathTub wrote:
Fun week, Living Dead Girl was the hardest to sing for me, way harder than The Darkness was.

Glad I'm not the only one that felt this. The Darkness should not have been T6 by any stretch of the imagination.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was a bit disappointed about Super Charger Heaven, but Living Dead Girl was surprisingly nice to play.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: 10/25 DLC: The Darkness, Rob Zombie, White Zombie! Reply with quote

Available on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii on October 25th, 2011:
  • I Believe In A Thing Called Love by The Darkness (X)

• Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie

• Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie

• Super-Charger Heaven by White Zombie (X)

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system October 26th)

The tracks will be available for purchase individually on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii™. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:
$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points™/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:

• Gymnopédie No. 1 (Satie) by Thomas Walker (80 MSP)

• Doppelgänger by Freezepop (160 MSP)

• The Space For This by Cynic (160 MSP)

New songs brought to you by Rhythm Authors:

• 2nd Sucks by A Day To Remember

Note: As of this post, tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 3 (or will be when PSN comes back), and tracks marked with are available for Nintendo Wii. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360

Songs now available for PS3 that are currently enabled for scoretracking:

• Gymnopédie No. 1 (Satie) by Thomas Walker ($0.99)

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next week!
BathTub  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and the Latin should have mapped to harmonies!
Bront  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Living Dead Girl is a lot of fun for a first tier chart.
machetemonkey wrote:
So, for anyone unaware... the thunder gods have granted HMX and TAG a fantastic cross promotion opportunity.

Would you believe that the same week Rob/White Zombie is released as official DLC, the first of TAG's 6 POWERMAN 5000 tracks will be released into the RBN store? For those of you unaware (shame on you!), Powerman 5000 is fronted by Rob Zombie's brother, Spyder Zombie. So you can get the whole family this week!

You can watch our first released track, Show Me What You Got here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp5vw-ZJYWU&feature=feedu, and buy it on thursday when it hits the store (as always, buying things off RBN prior to their actual release is not recommended)!

In addition to that, you can watch a preview video of V Is For Vampire, which is going into Peer Review and should hopefully pass into the store without too much trouble. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HarviCzBOJs&feature=feedu
To be fair, he goes by Spyder One, not Spyder Zombie.

Songs: Just over 1000.
youhas  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buttfaceninja wrote:
jawnintendo wrote:
youhas wrote:
Fun fact: I had never heard "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" prior to the existence of this thread.
Same here. Why is everyone jizzing over it?
Watch the music video. All your questions shall be answered.

I haven't yet seen the music video, but I can understand how the song could totally be a catchy "belt this out at karaoke!" fan favorite. I was mostly intrigued by the prospect that (a) SO MANY people were gung ho about a song that (b) I had never so much as had cross my path. That seems almost hard to do, y'know? I'm going to assume that I was super-absorbed by a new girlfriend or something for a couple months there, where I was aggressively oblivious to outside media.

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bront wrote:
Living Dead Girl is a lot of fun for a first tier chart.
machetemonkey wrote:
So, for anyone unaware... the thunder gods have granted HMX and TAG a fantastic cross promotion opportunity.

Would you believe that the same week Rob/White Zombie is released as official DLC, the first of TAG's 6 POWERMAN 5000 tracks will be released into the RBN store? For those of you unaware (shame on you!), Powerman 5000 is fronted by Rob Zombie's brother, Spyder Zombie. So you can get the whole family this week!

You can watch our first released track, Show Me What You Got here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp5vw-ZJYWU&feature=feedu, and buy it on thursday when it hits the store (as always, buying things off RBN prior to their actual release is not recommended)!

In addition to that, you can watch a preview video of V Is For Vampire, which is going into Peer Review and should hopefully pass into the store without too much trouble. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HarviCzBOJs&feature=feedu
To be fair, he goes by Spyder One, not Spyder Zombie.

True, true. But his relation still stands.
TheGlow  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always knew of him as Spyder Zombie. But I just checked and didnt know he was behind Death Valley. Thats a decent laugh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: