FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Race to 83/84 RB2 GS on XGuitar! jawnintendo wins!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck Battery

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this rivalry is over:

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to jawnintendo for winning this rivalry! He's certainly made some impressive progress since the start of this, and for that, I salute him.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
ilblud91  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats dude. I actually went back and tried Battery yesterday after I remembered this thread, but I just couldn't get used to RB2 again so I gave up after a couple tries. Oh well, you put in a lot more work and deserve this more anyways.
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, don't I feel special?

Now I wish there was a banner for 83/84 Guitar GS.

I could grind Visions for a FGGS, but I don't think that'll happen for a LONG time.

I really only did this to put an end to this thread now that RB3 is out. I like RB2 a lot better than RB3 on the Wii because RB2 isn't broken, has been pre-patched, and BNS in practice mode.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: