FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
There are no more Un-FCed RBN Drum songs (SINNER'S VENGEANCE FC!!!!!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 151, 152, 153  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:
I agree with the above posts. I think we're beyond the days of the identity of the first FCer actually mattering...people who run these lists need to adapt to the changes that the RBN environment brings to the table. One of the more obvious changes is that there's so many songs that a high skill level is no longer necessary to take songs off of the list in the traditional sense. While the leaderboards can't prove that people actually FCed as opposed to 100% overstrummed, neither could RB2 proof pictures (well they kinda could...they did show the note streak, but they didn't tell you how many notes were in the song). I think it's also just safe to assume that random easy songs with tons of 100% on the leaderboards have been FCed by practically everyone who's played them. Of course if the song is known to have a very difficult strumming section and there's only 1 or 2 100%, it would be wise to confirm with those people (who would likely be familiar/known names) that they actually FCed the song as opposed to overstrumming.

Well said. I think a system needs to be set in place on the guitar/bass un-fced thread as to whether a song should be taken off the list or not. I know there must be a ton of songs on the so call "un-FCed list" that have in fact been FCed numerous times on the leaderboards but nobody cares enough or knows about the thread to post to. At least we could take off the easy songs with multiple 100%'s

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimEbaysball wrote:
BobDole wrote:
I agree with the above posts. I think we're beyond the days of the identity of the first FCer actually mattering...people who run these lists need to adapt to the changes that the RBN environment brings to the table. One of the more obvious changes is that there's so many songs that a high skill level is no longer necessary to take songs off of the list in the traditional sense. While the leaderboards can't prove that people actually FCed as opposed to 100% overstrummed, neither could RB2 proof pictures (well they kinda could...they did show the note streak, but they didn't tell you how many notes were in the song). I think it's also just safe to assume that random easy songs with tons of 100% on the leaderboards have been FCed by practically everyone who's played them. Of course if the song is known to have a very difficult strumming section and there's only 1 or 2 100%, it would be wise to confirm with those people (who would likely be familiar/known names) that they actually FCed the song as opposed to overstrumming.

Well said. I think a system needs to be set in place on the guitar/bass un-fced thread as to whether a song should be taken off the list or not. I know there must be a ton of songs on the so call "un-FCed list" that have in fact been FCed numerous times on the leaderboards but nobody cares enough or knows about the thread to post to. At least we could take off the easy songs with multiple 100%'s

I absolutely agree with this. There are plenty of songs on both the guitar/bass and drums list that I alone know I've FC'd, but have been too lazy to take a picture. I can go through the leaderboards this weekend and remove songs from the guitar/bass list. I've listened to every RBN song, so I can pretty easily figure out which ones need proof.

DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I agree with you guys, and it makes sense. I updated and removed every song with numerous FCs. To be honest there weren't that many. If there is a song with an FC that I skipped, then please notify me so I can remove it.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
DragoonXD  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FC'd the pulled version of Constellation. The only change in the new version is one added kick note. Do I need to FC it again?

Also I don't know if the blue roll in the drum solo of Jam can be hit at all. Pretty sure I'm #1 on the leaderboards, so I don't know if anyone good has had a whack at it.

Vineboy  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragoonXD wrote:
I FC'd the pulled version of Constellation. The only change in the new version is one added kick note. Do I need to FC it again?

Nah it's fine I'll check it off again.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vineboy wrote:
DragoonXD wrote:

Forgot to log on to DarthFizz? Or did you just feel like getting to 2000?
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vineboy wrote:
DragoonXD wrote:

Most anticlimactic 2000th post of all time?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
Vineboy wrote:
DragoonXD wrote:

Forgot to log on to DarthFizz? Or did you just feel like getting to 2000?

The former. It's fine though, I don't care really since I never deserved those 2000 posts because I was a bad bumping post whore back in the day.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undead Heart - Yay for taking a song off the list that's 8 months old
Slit
Estranger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heaven's Calling

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vineboy wrote:
DragoonXD wrote:

But surely if the chart changes it's a whole new chart, and should have to be FCed again?

I hate to be the guy to say this, honestly.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
Vineboy wrote:
DragoonXD wrote:

But surely if the chart changes it's a whole new chart, and should have to be FCed again?

It's ok i'll say it too. I get rather annoyed myself when people buy songs early from the website just so they can have the first FC. Why would you take the risk of it being pulled when you can just wait a few more days for it to come to the store?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimEbaysball wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Vineboy wrote:
DragoonXD wrote:

It's ok i'll say it too. I get rather annoyed myself when people buy songs early from the website just so they can have the first FC. Why would you take the risk of it being pulled when you can just wait a few more days for it to come to the store?

I do not buy songs early to FC them. I buy them early cause I like the music and want to play it sooner. For me, Rock Band is about fun first and foremost.

I am completely fine with having to FC it again, in fact, I expected to have to.
Put it back on the list.

TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Family Affair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All updated. I may get another description up later tonight if I have time.

HerbieHero wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 151, 152, 153  Next
Page 97 of 153

Jump to: