FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
No UnFCed Drum Songs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iHomer wrote:
I'd be shocked if OGaP got FC'd. People are close to WM and someone just needs to grind TTFaF.

Although the fills in TTFaF are tricky, annoying, and harder than OGaP, they aren't the main problem. It's the fast chokeable cymbal roll at the end. I can see OGaP being FC'ed sooner than TTFaF. Just think how much of a bitch it would be to grind a seven minute long song with that bullshit at the end.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
iHomer  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:
iHomer wrote:
I'd be shocked if OGaP got FC'd. People are close to WM and someone just needs to grind TTFaF.

Although the fills in TTFaF are tricky, annoying, and harder than OGaP, they aren't the main problem. It's the fast chokeable cymbal roll at the end. I can see OGaP being FC'ed sooner than TTFaF. Just think how much of a bitch it would be to grind a seven minute long song with that bullshit at the end.

I have no clue how people can think this. OGaP's fills in my mind are WAY harder than TTFaF, and a much harder FC as a whole.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iHomer wrote:
I have no clue how people can think this. OGaP's fills in my mind are WAY harder than TTFaF, and a much harder FC as a whole.
I'm going to have to agree with this.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't hit the cymbal bullshit at the end of TTFAF even once.
Any advice on hitting that?
Stupid troll lanes.
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU wrote:
Stupid troll lanes.

Focus on the yellow lane instead of the green. Make sure you roll fast and that your first hit on the yellow is in the upper end of the timing window (though that doesn't mean you should hit it as early as possible).

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Xepher850  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU wrote:
Stupid troll lanes.

Start as fast as physically possible. Seriously.

MY ROCK BAND DRUM ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Will not remove from my signature until the whole debut album from Periphery is released as DLC
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'm just more of a fill player and less of a roll lane player.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to let you guys know, there's no 100% of the song, Starting To Appreciate by Tutankamon, on the leaderboards Highest percentage is a 99% from all platforms and it was released on December 21st, 2010. I just gave it a run on drums and it has some parts that reminds me of Beast And The Harlot with the roll lanes and all that jazz...This went totally under the radar lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to let you guys know, there's no 100% of the song, Starting To Appreciate by Tutankamon, on the leaderboards Highest percentage is a 99% from all platforms and it was released on December 21st, 2010. I just gave it a run on drums and it has some parts that reminds me of Beast And The Harlot with the roll lanes and all that jazz...This went totally under the radar lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
RTS deathreaper originally bootlegged it, and then beat his score (which replaced the 100% on the leaderboards). I believe he's still at the top of the leaderboards now, on 360 at least.

MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only hard part of the cymbal swell is starting it; roll lanes are nowhere near as troublesome as trill lanes on guitar.
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragoonXD wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:
RTS deathreaper originally bootlegged it, and then beat his score (which replaced the 100% on the leaderboards). I believe he's still at the top of the leaderboards now, on 360 at least.

Yeah pretty much this ^. I think I had about -4 in the high score run so it's possible.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragoonXD wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:
Doesn't this cause the issue of no evidence of an FC now? Now he has a miss run as #1 instead of a bootleg.

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
DragoonXD wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:
Doesn't this cause the issue of no evidence of an FC now? Now he has a miss run as #1 instead of a bootleg.

Well no...if he bootlegged it then he still FC'ed it. It's just by non-bootlegging he beat his original FC score.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's the proof of the FC? He beat his own score with a -1 (I assume) and no one is saying there's pictures of the stats screen when he bootlegged.

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 2 of 36

Jump to: