FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pup: "Freewill (Vault Edition)" Expert OMB FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graf  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are going to be the first RB3 OMBFGFC. It doesn't take a genius to see how close you are. You could have bass FGFC'd easily, and from your videos and previous accomplishments I can see the drums FGFC within reach. You are CRAZY good at this game, keep it up!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, what graf said. It's pretty much obvious by now.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band 3 Expert Guitar FGFC

25 or 6 to 4
Expert Guitar FC

VIDEO

Well, that wraps up Guitar.
I honestly didn't think I'd be capable of a FGFC when initially looking at Rainbow in the Dark and Caught in a Mosh. I went for it, but I wasn't optimistic. Now that I got it, I feel that I can get this OMBFGFC!... Provided that I FC Beast and the Harlot and Before I Forget on Drums.

Up next is Bass, which should be no problem at all since I have all the hard stuff FCed. Then I'll go for Keys, which should be no biggie until I do Antibodies (DAMN YOU, AWKWARD ENDING). I will also try to get my two remaining Drum FCs, in the meantime.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:49 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a beast.

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
Graf  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got this!

Good job with 25 or 6 to 4, solo 2 is really tricky and solo 3 is very chokeable

Go get those bass FC's, then drums and keys!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wowzer. Great job Pup.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like a champ.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0_o nice. Here's this for when you get bass and keys, which should be soon

Good luck with Bath and BiF!

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seize the Day
Expert One Man Band FC

Guitar: I had to do this in Rock Band 2 because, for whatever reason, I just can't combo the trills in Rock Band 3. Anyway, this FC didn't take too long; it was aggravating at points, but it wasn't too bad in the end.

Drums: Easy.

Vocals: The vocal range and background harmonies makes this really uncomfortable to sing in my opinion.

Bass: Easy

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those trills get me everytime, mainly cos I can't tap. Also i agree, vocals aren't nearly as easy as bass/drums.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...the fuck?...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: colsanders
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shade wrote:
...the fuck?...

Yeah. Wow.
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
Seize the Day
Expert One Man Band FC

Guitar: I had to do this in Rock Band 2 because, for whatever reason, I just can't combo the trills in Rock Band 3. Anyway, this FC didn't take too long; it was aggravating at points, but it wasn't too bad in the end.

Drums: Easy.

Vocals: The vocal range and background harmonies makes this really uncomfortable to sing in my opinion.

Bass: Easy

gpod job on this accomplishment
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

China Grove
Expert Keytar FC

When looking at a video of this chart, I thought this FC would be quite difficult. It was actually much easier than I was expecting it to be, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Flirtin' With Disaster
Expert Guitar FC 1st Place

I got hooked on this chart all over again thanks to Band Quickplay, so I decided to FC it, and surprisingly I got 1st Place.
Overall, not a very hard FC, but man, it's definitely one of my favorite charts in the series.

xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
I got hooked on this chart all over again thanks to Band Quickplay
*cough* You might as well go for the OMBFC of this. Probably the hardest instrument to FC next to drums...Awesome job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 33 of 50

Jump to: