FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Season 12.5 DLC PK League Winners-viukkis and machetemonkey!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
googleimage  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for doing such a great job running this, Voltgloss, and congratulations to the winners!

Viukkis: 972K? You are a juggernaut. Amazing job.
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn MasterNobody, that was a fucking great round. We were super close (don't worry, I can't hit the verse for the life of me either).

Anyways, I owe you credit since you were given the choice to either have us play another round or just take your by and been done with it.

It was all pretty fun.

Thanks to VoltGloss for running all of it!

Edit: Also, holy crap, I won something on Scorehero? This is a day I never thought I'd see come.
viukkis  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been fun and without this league I would never have had enough patience to grind some of the more difficult songs this much. Turns out I actually liked playing Crippled Inside and Paradise by the Dashboard Light a lot more than I expected at first.

So, when does the next league start?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: viukkis PSN Name: viukkis
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah wow, very close close in score even though I was 10% down o_0 If I had hit that one UB in the middle of the song I likely would have won with a much lower percent. Crazy round for sure, major congrats machete on the victory.

Now, this:
viukkis wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
Now, this:
viukkis wrote:

Is there sufficient interest in revving up another league right away? Or, I should say, revving up another "sign up and suggest songs" period? I don't want people to become sick of the concept - but at the same time I enjoyed running this and am happy to do so again, if enough people are up for it already

How about this. If at least four more people express interest in another run of the Pro Keys DLC League (making six total, counting viukkis and MasterNobody), I'll open a new thread for the next incarnation of the league, giving folks the opportunity to "formally" sign up and suggest songs.

The one caveat I know I'd be adding: no songs played during this league can be selected for the next league. I'd like to keep things fresh.

RB3 Expert Pro Keys FCs: 58/63 + 214 DLC. My accomplishments thread.
mrexley  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to viukkis. Sorry to go out with a whimper like that, I just couldn't find the time last week to play. But I doubt I could have come close to his score anyway.

Thanks voltgloss for doing this, I would be up for another go.
hwaapczepap  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm up for another go

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm up for another round. As much as I like finally winning something on Scorehero, there really weren't enough people consistently submitting open-difficulty scores for it to not feel like a bit of a hollow victory. Other than the play-off rivalry with MN, which was really fun.

But regardless, I'm very interested in another DLC pro keys rivalry. But maybe tool around with the open-division format a bit? I always played every song on expert, but the reason I didn't go into the expert division is that I'm not good enough to tackle the high-tier songs that go along with it.

So, how many people interested in the open-division would want it to stay the same (varying difficulty songs, but any difficulty allowed), or perhaps change it to expert-only, but just have consistently mid to low tier songs (IE: No more TTFAF)? Even I'm not sure how I feel on the issue, but I figured I'd bring it up since we're in between "seasons."
Voltgloss  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else up for another run of this league? I just need one more interested soul to have the minimum number of participants... whereupon I'll start a fresh thread to rev things up again!

RB3 Expert Pro Keys FCs: 58/63 + 214 DLC. My accomplishments thread.
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to give it a try, but I'm nowhere in the same league as some of the people that are in this competition. I wouldn't be much competition. So if you just need another body....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find this concept interesting, just barely missed the previous round. So assuming everything clicks, I might be in for the next round whenever it might come.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: