FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A question for the administrators... or head of the site

View previous topic :: View next topic  
C0NTR4l34ND  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:31 am    Post subject: A question for the administrators... or head of the site Reply with quote

I was wondering about how the site was put together. I'm an admin/lead designer for a pro-wrestling forum (teambatt.com) run through phpbb3 and I'm always looking for ideas for modifications for the board...

Is the score tracking stuff all run through a phpbb mod or is it completely independent? or is it written from scratch?

I like to think outside of the box, so to speak, and am trying to figure out if the same system could be adapted for my board to keep track of who has what (we are DVD traders) across the board. Not necessarily ranking anyone, but just having a database that would be a massive checklist perhaps.

Many thanks for pointing me in any useful direction, and if it's a 'chef's secret,' it's all good too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: