FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
5/19 DLC: Pantera, Peter Frampton, Andromeda (RBN)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geeoff  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterAce wrote:
I usually don't buy full DLC packs.

But when I do, I buy Pantera.

On a side note, I bought a sixpack of Dos Equis for the first time yesterday. Tasted like water...

Anyway, I can't believe no one has mentioned that 05/19 is a Thursday. DLC would be coming on 5/17.
Mystakin  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geeoff wrote:
MasterAce wrote:
I usually don't buy full DLC packs.

But when I do, I buy Pantera.

On a side note, I bought a sixpack of Dos Equis for the first time yesterday. Tasted like water...

Anyway, I can't believe no one has mentioned that 05/19 is a Thursday. DLC would be coming on 5/17.

The 1st post of the thread wrote:
According to HMX Henry (in a post), the 5/19 date is due to some planed rock central maintenance on 5/17.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcement is up. It's the Pantera 4 pack and DYFLWD, with Walk and 5 Minutes getting pro upgrades.
DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, but no pro guitar for DYFLWD? Boourns if that is the case. Oh well, still grabbing it.
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
fUNC  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all official now. No pro guitar for DYFLID, unfortunately. I'll probably grab Frampton and either Walk or Mouth for War. Luckily, Do You Feel... is long enough that I can justify it as buying three tracks for the price of one.

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
nextlevel88  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably getting everything released this week, but if the Pantera tracks included "Becoming", "Cemetary Gates", "Cowboys from Hell", or "Domination", and I couldn't get them right away, I'd probably join the Class-Action Lawsuit against Sony for the PSN being down...

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see myself getting DYFLWD, even though I own it on GH. It's just one of those songs you have to own across both games.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone please copy and paste the announcement here? I can get here but not rockband.com at work. Thanks.
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO FRAMPTON PRO GUITAR?! WTF HARMONIX!! IT'S FUCKING FRAMPTON!!

...not buying anything this week now.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmxhenry
Hey gang,

If you've been keeping up with the Harmonix Podcast you already knew that next week we're getting some kick ass Pantera DLC! Here's a link to the podcast page so you can catch up on past episodes and subscribe on iTunes so you don't miss out on future scoops!

Joining the classic Pantera tracks is Peter Frampton's legendary "Do You Feel Like We Do" from Frampton Comes Alive. Here's what renowned rock critic Wayne Campbell had to say about the album: "Everybody in the world has Frampton Comes Alive. If you lived in the suburbs you were issued it. It came in the mail with samples of "Tide".

Pay close attention to the release date for this DLC, as content is scheduled to release on Thursday May 19th, rather than the traditional Tuesday launch date. We have some server migration scheduled next week, so you should expect to see this batch of DLC on the 19th.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (May 19):

• Pantera – “5 Minutes Alone” X
• Pantera – “I’m Broken”
• Pantera – “Mouth for War”
• Pantera – “Walk” X
• Peter Frampton – “Do You Feel Like We Do (Live)”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system May 18)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Pantera Pack 01” and as individual tracks on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade
$6.99, £3.49 UK, €5.29 EU (560 Microsoft Points, 700 Wii Points) for Pantera Pack 01

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

To discuss this DLC please visit the official discussion thread in the Rock Band forum.

For all DLC song credits, including album and genre info as well as difficulty ratings, you can check out the Songs page.

And for awesome background information on this content, including recording details, album of origin, and release details you can head on over to the Rock Band 'Zine for brand new articles!

Rock Band Network releases will be listed below shortly. Check back soon!

thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah well, I was hoping for something alongside Pantera, but I don't like Frampton enough to justify getting it again. Guess it's a money-saving week for me.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
TheAnimeCow  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
Hopefully I'm Broken won't be broken this time.

/Smartass

I do wonder though, what was wrong with the GH6 version in your opinion?

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: moomandw
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooooo Pantera for my birthday awesome!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
diablocon  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
I can see myself getting DYFLWD, even though I own it on GH. It's just one of those songs you have to own across both games.

Plus points for having an entire keys chart now, instead of the guitar and key tracks being spliced into one chart. This does mean that the guitar chart is going to hit a massive lull during the keyboard section though. :/

Also, all I can think about is The Simpsons episode where he appears ("Do you feel... Do you feel..." *Frantically stomping pedal*). I demand a giant inflatable pig for my band now.
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diablocon wrote:
ShiftBreaker wrote:

Plus points for having an entire keys chart now, instead of the guitar and key tracks being spliced into one chart. This does mean that the guitar chart is going to hit a massive lull during the keyboard section though. :/

Also, all I can think about is The Simpsons episode where he appears ("Do you feel... Do you feel..." *Frantically stomping pedal*). I demand a giant inflatable pig for my band now.

Ah dammit! Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra, and Sonic Youth is in my cooler!

"c'mon Mr. Frampton, you're not gonna eat all that watermelon!"

GET OUT OF THERE YOU KIDS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: