FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Website glitching out pretty heavily right now

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iammax  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Website glitching out pretty heavily right now Reply with quote

None of the percents show up when I do score tracking, most of them say N/A and are in green, the ranks show up as N/A in red, sometimes things won't load properly

sorry if these are known issues but a lot of stuff is messed up atm

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed this, too. A bit of an odd error, it removed ranking, percent, and note streaks from my Manage Scores page. Oddly enough, individual score rankings and scores are still present, but my career score and ranking are absent. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. Here's a screenshot:

EDIT: I tried clearing cache/cookies. No luck. Upon further investigation I noticed that overall career score and career ranking seem to be working in Compare Users, Browse Users, and Top Scores, just not in Manage Scores. In face, I can browse my own scores and see all the data missing in my Manage Scores page. Seems like more of an annoyance than a glitch that effects the functionality of score submission.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33934
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: