FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DD505 PEDAL WITH ION DRUM ROCKER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iMattster  

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: DD505 PEDAL WITH ION DRUM ROCKER Reply with quote

I purchased a ION DRUM ROCKER MODULE off eBay (because I live in Australia, we can't buy them.) for my DD505 (Made by Legacy/OSP/Medeli etc. they are all the same.

EVERY PAD and CYMBAL WORK.
EXCEPT THE KICK DRUM.

SOMEONE BLOODY TELL ME WHATS GOING ON OR ILL RETURN THE MODULE, AND IF THEY DONT ACCEPT IT, SUE THE B*****D THAT SOLD IT TO ME.
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming since you are using the DD505 you are using the kick pad that is part of the kit, and regular drum pedals with it.

I don't have much experience with the ION Module, but I know that the standard Rock Band pedal uses a different input than a piezo-based kick pad. The game probably is not understanding the input from the kick pad and therefore isnt registering any notes.

The Roadie Kick Box RB is a good solution, as it will convert the signal from a piezo-based kick pad into a signal that RB can understand. I use a Yamaha KP65 with it to much success.

I may be wrong on this though, because like I said, I have only a small amount of experience with the ION module.

rtsmarty  

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try plugging the hihat pedal into the kick port instead, it's a reed switch (i think?) like the rock band pedals rather than a piezo
SiLv3RizGood  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to purchase an item that will allow you to use it with your kit, the one I use is from Rock Band Parts which you can find
http://rockbandparts.com/roadie_kick_box.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: