FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
"Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" Broken Snare on PRO Drums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" Broken Snare on P Reply with quote

I sightread this song on PRO Drums and naturally assumed I made a careless mistake at the end. So I redo the song and miss at the exact same place which is just a simple snare near the end of the song. I take it into practice mode and slow it down, sure enough that one snare is simply unhittable. I checked the leaderboards and i'm in a three way tie with people with the exact same -1 score. This is really weird. I just hope there aren't anymore songs out there like this. I redid it on regular drums and it was an easy FC.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha this same thing happened to me at my friends house

Johnny--Mac  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

its not a broken note -_- its CLEARLY a hit fault. You can still hit the snare under x4 but it still breaks ur combo. i thought it was an invisible note but ALL drum notes bass hits and cymbals hits wouldnt stop the combo frim breaking. And tnd u dont sr all the songs if ur going back to replay them JUST for the fc.. just wow
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Johnny--Mac wrote:
And tnd u dont sr all the songs if ur going back to replay them JUST for the fc.. just wow

OH JESUS. THIS IS UNREAL.

On topic: Is there any way to look at the code for a chart?

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

JOE2210 wrote:
Johnny--Mac wrote:
And tnd u dont sr all the songs if ur going back to replay them JUST for the fc.. just wow

OH JESUS. THIS IS UNREAL.

On topic: Is there any way to look at the code for a chart?

Crack open the DLC, open the MID in Reaper, and have a ball.
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny--Mac wrote:

That doesn't make any sense. You have to sightread songs before you replay them to get an FC. I didn't say I replayed the song for an FC and said THAT run was a sightread.

The only sense I see from your post is that your assuming when I use the term sightread that i'm FCing the song on sightread. When I say that in the OP I just meant when I played it for the first time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Checked a video on Youtube, sure enough, that person messed up on an easy snare near the end. It looks broken to me. Have we ever had a case of a broken note on drums before? There was China cat's hold note, and broken talkies, but this is the first actual broken note I can think of in Rock Band.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also checked the leader boards, no 100% for Pro Drums, but plenty for Normal. I will have to try it later in practice mode.
ToxicSnowWitch  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just did the same no matter what couldn't hit it, even at 70% so it is very broken. I ran out of time, but I was thinking of spamming the red pad and seeing if its just really late or early possibly.
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think pretty much every "broken" note in RB drums has ended up being hittable by either being very early or very late, or being simultaneous / not, differently than how it appears. That having been said, I don't own this song so I can't dispute anything about this particular note possibly being broken.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: