FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Band Downloaded Songs Rank

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Band Downloaded Songs Rank Reply with quote

One thing I love about scorehero's tracking system is the downloaded songs ranking for the individual instruments. But today when I started to enter the scores for a new band that I'm in "The Involuntary Downloads" I found out that there aren't any total rankings for the dlc. Is there any reason for this, and might this be changed in the future? It's not something necessary, but it would be a nice feature.

Edit: After Xero's post about us being second for dlc, I realized that you just have to go to rankings to see this. I was just used to seeing the overall rank where you enter your scores.

Edit 2: Okay, I just went and checked out my bands page and now it shows the download ranking. Either my computer or the website was doing something goofy and I couldn't see the ranking. Oh well, I guess problem solved

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was actually a bug we discovered yesterday, due to a similar situation. As I posted in your thread, we recently started our own DLC-only band, and it seems like there was a bug where your overall ranking for DLC wouldn't be calculated if you didn't have any regular-setlist scores entered.

I noticed it and told JC about it, and I think he's fixed it now.
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deimos wrote:
This was actually a bug we discovered yesterday, due to a similar situation. As I posted in your thread, we recently started our own DLC-only band, and it seems like there was a bug where your overall ranking for DLC wouldn't be calculated if you didn't have any regular-setlist scores entered.

I noticed it and told JC about it, and I think he's fixed it now.

Cool, thanks for the info.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the double post, but we are having some more strange occurances with our dlc band. From quick calculations in my head, we should have ~26 million points, but according to the leaderboards we have 16,940,929 points. Also, we have done 23 songs, yet according to the leaderboards we have only done 12 songs, must be some sort of glitch. Further, it says the last score update was march 4th, yet we just played tonight.
Quote:
2nd The Involuntary Downloads 16,940,929 3,058,302 12 of 68 12 12 12 12 11 Mar. 4, 2008

http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?platform=2&size=4&team=997&group=15&diff=4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DLC is not included in "Career" score, as not everyone has access to it.

BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:
DLC is not included in "Career" score, as not everyone has access to it.

I'm not talking about career score at all, in fact we haven't done any career songs, I'm talking about the downloaded songs score.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: