FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
4/12 DLC: Fleetwood Mac & Stevie Nicks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: 4/12 DLC: Fleetwood Mac & Stevie Nicks! Reply with quote

Available on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii on April 12th, 2011:

• Dreams by Fleetwood Mac (X)

• Gold Dust Woman by Fleetwood Mac

• Landslide by Fleetwood Mac

• Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac

• Edge Of Seventeen (Just Like The Winged Dove) by Stevie Nicks (X)

• Stand Back by Stevie Nicks

(All tracks are original master recordings)
(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system April 13)

These tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks as well as “Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks Pack 01” on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade
$9.99, £4.99 UK, €7.99 EU (800 Microsoft Points, 1000 Wii Points) for Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks Pack 01

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:
  • Sending Signals by Evergreen Terrace (80 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Headed For The Ditch by Andy Timmons (160 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Airbrushed by Anamanaguchi
    Chart previews:

New songs brought to you by Rhythm Authors:

• Buried Cold (RB3 Version) by Rose Of Jericho
    Chart previews:

Note: As of this post, tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 3, and tracks marked with are available for Nintendo Wii. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next week!
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buried Cold RB3 Version? Awesome.

As much as I love FM and Stevie, I'm gonna hold out on these tracks for now, and buy them on 360 when I get one in the fall. I'm only buying MUST-haves on Wii from now on (e.g. Working for the Weekend).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just played them all, Landslide is fun fun, I wouldn't stop playing it until I got the #1 spot on XBL

Edge of Seventeen is a strumfest. I got kinda bored with it, but it's a good song so it made up for it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're all a lot of fun. The two Stevie Nicks songs are the least fun on guitar, particularly Edge of Seventeen, but Edge is cool in general to make up for it, and Stand Back isn't that bad.

Not too bad on bass either, but the same as above still applies. Edge of Seventeen might be a little better on Bass as it's not a pure strumfest.

Songs: Just over 1000.
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I like these songs. Might have to get back into the game again soon.

No Gypsy is rather disappointing, though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just played the whole pack and while I wouldn't call any of them "fun" I had a good time with it, mostly because I love the music. Also LOL at Edge of Seventeen having 2300-odd notes; for those who don't know, it's almost entirely slow alt-strumming (16ths at a slow-ish tempo) for a little over 5 and a half minutes (there are a few breaks though as well as variations in the strumming pattern to keep you on your toes). Probably one of the most repetitive songs in Rock Band though the greatness of the song kinda makes up for it and at least you're PLAYING the whole time...that brings me to Stand Back, which I think has got to be one of the least fun charts ever in Rock Band. You don't play until about 1:20 in, then you play some incredibly boring shit for awhile, another long-ish rest, then eventually an annoying strumming part that goes on for the rest of the song.

Voltgloss  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fun in Edge of Seventeen is in the keys chart. Especially Pro Keys. And especially the bridges.

RB3 Expert Pro Keys FCs: 58/63 + 214 DLC. My accomplishments thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: