FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DLC of 3/29 - Days of Peace and DRAGONFORCE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is definitely turning into a wishlist thread lol. I personally don't think TtFatF will go unfc-ed because the hardest part wont be ridiculously hard any more, there will less crazyness because hmx will be charting everything right, and people are already anticipating it. same with operation ground and pound. people were hyping up liek this with satch boogie and swta too.

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesse0986 wrote:
If I recall, the rhythm part in GH3 multiplayer had a chord every eight measures while the lead had the tappy part. I imagine that's how the intro will be handled for guitar and keys respectively. No matter what HMX chose to do though, I trust that their chart will end the discussion and we will never debate this ever again on ScoreHero.

Yes but that was rhythm guitar not the lead. Whether or not the intro is played by a guitar (which I believe it is) the intro WILL be charted.
silentbr  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diablocon wrote:
From the official forums:

HMXPope wrote:
RE: Whether "Black Magic Woman" will include the "Gypsy Queen" outro or not - It will not. That is actually considered a full song in itself, requiring all the unique licensing/submission work that goes into putting any single song out for DLC.

This sucks. But I'm happy to see Santana on RB. Gonna grab all Peace pack.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke: Nah, no Cry of the Brave. Then again, I just don't really like that song.

Once in a Lifetime or Prepare for War, though...

*gets shot for wishlisting*

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diablocon wrote:

HMXPope wrote:
RE: Whether "Black Magic Woman" will include the "Gypsy Queen" outro or not - It will not. That is actually considered a full song in itself, requiring all the unique licensing/submission work that goes into putting any single song out for DLC.

Wait, I'm confused. The only edit of BMW that I know is the one used for the GH3/GHOT version - will the RB verison be shorter?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheHammer417 wrote:
All their songs sound the same anyways

Yeah, even the titles sound the same.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PlexShaw PSN Name: PlexShaw Wii Friend Code: 5941308033072690
D-Red  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I'm not the only one more excited for BMW than DragonForce. I hope such an epic Santana song doesn't get overshadowed with OMGzDRAG0NF0RCE!!!!!1111
nextlevel88  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-Red wrote:
I hope I'm not the only one more excited for BMW than DragonForce. I hope such an epic Santana song doesn't get overshadowed with OMGzDRAG0NF0RCE!!!!!1111

Here it will, but in general, I doubt it. This community seems to have a great respect for great songs like Black Magic Woman, but prefers to play and discuss stuff that is more difficult than well-known.

Speaking of discussion, is this the longest DLC discussion thread since RB3 launched?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nextlevel88 wrote:
Speaking of discussion, is this the longest DLC discussion thread since RB3 launched?

Linkin Park's DLC might be the closest to this level but that was mostly a baw-fest.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVDSmith wrote:
diablocon wrote:

HMXPope wrote:

Wait, I'm confused. The only edit of BMW that I know is the one used for the GH3/GHOT version - will the RB verison be shorter?

Yeah, I'm thinking so. I believe Gypsy Woman is the part where it speeds up at the end, so it's gonna be sad. That makes me a bit less excited for it.
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
Pas26  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberRaiza wrote:
This is definitely turning into a wishlist thread lol. I personally don't think TtFatF will go unfc-ed because the hardest part wont be ridiculously hard any more, there will less crazyness because hmx will be charting everything right, and people are already anticipating it. same with operation ground and pound. people were hyping up liek this with satch boogie and swta too.

<_______________________________________<

Obviously Harmonix charts everything right. And if they do chart OGAP right, we're screwed. Also, if they chart Sam solo right, we got some trill hell coming up... or What The, which are some wtf sweeps.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha well any guitarists who were complaining about no challenging songs now realized that they were just giving you a long break before they bring out the big guns.

As for how it will be charted and if it will be as hard... from my recollection the last few times HMX has charted metal it's been way too hyper-accurate. To the point of not being fun at all (this ruined the Iron Maiden pack for me ... and I don't think I'm THAT bad of a guitar player) So yeah, I imagine D4444 will be charted "accurately" which will in turn make it so hard it's not even fun... I mean, I like to play GH more, and I don't even like to play Dragonforce on GH... can't imagine it being a much better experience on the RB engine.

It's the harmonies and keys that would sell it for me, if I ever decide to buy it. :p I wonder what the pro charts will look like though, have fun with this one guys!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I forgot about the hyper-accurate charting for metal songs as of late. The Iron Maiden pack and the Rust in Peace album are particularly good examples of that. I'll be interested to see how the intro is charted to guitar, but other than that, I'll definitely not get these songs, or look into them, seeing as I don't like DragonForce all that much. Seeing as I've never really tried to play TTFAF on GHIII as I dislike it that much, played it 3 times in total on GH:GH (Once on bass) and only played FotS once on GH:WoR (And that was only on quest mode. Didn't even 40* it, so I'll have to put myself through that torture again), I think I'll pass.

Also, I don't think that anyone's even mentioned that this is the first week in a while where we've had 2 GHIII repeats. Although I missed the middle few pages of the topic, so...yeah. Looking forward to that pack, though. So much.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I could be the only person who is more excited about that Days of Peace pack than Dragonforce. Black Magic Woman is one of my all-time favourite songs, Somebody to Love is win, and I had a look at Spinning Wheel when it was rumoured for the RB3 setlist.

In my honest opinion, DF bores me. I can't tell a whole lot of difference between their songs. I'll check out the charts, and go from there.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is talking about how the DF songs will be charted, while I wonder if this week will beat out the Slipknot week(?) for biggest genre difference.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 13 of 29

Jump to: