FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Guns of Summer verses >:I

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nextneilpeart95  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Guns of Summer verses >:I Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't why this is. I can pass all the choruses, almost FC the bridge, yet the verse hate me. I literally have to put No Fail mode on to pass it just because of the damn verses.

I looks like natural sticking, but I lose rythmn of it reall quick, and frankly, can't even get it back up again.

Would the beasts like to fill me in?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Practice, that's really it, you can natural stick it pretty easily or you can double stroke it if you have the technique for it
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreeing with FinalSunrise, practice is all you need. Muscle memory, take more time in training breaking it down. Start on the lowest percentage and start with one pad, then another, then another, and then the bass pedal.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
nextneilpeart95  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My problem is the bass pedals. It just seems to interrupt my flow. Any tips?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically, you just need to get used to hitting the bass pedal on the offbeat. If you wanna do to sticking as RLRLR(foot)RLRLR(foot), your right hand will stay constant. Between each of those constant hits, you either hit with you left hand or your foot. In this mindset, you would be thinking L L foot L L foot.

Another way of approaching it is to view the pattern as five hits, and then a quick bass pedal hit. You basically just want to hit the bass pedal whenever you're not hitting the pad.

Hopefully this helps If you have any further question, let me know, because I've played the hell out of this song XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: