FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Possible big issue with Ions + Pro mode
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten a bunch of PMs so just to update, when I replaced my old decrepit red pad things got a lot better. Its now at least rare enough that I don't notice it while playing. I don't think the new pad was a fix as much as the old pad might have been the cause.
Stormrider2112  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to bump an old topic, but I'm having the same issue. I don't use yellow cymbals on pro (I can't find a place on my ION rack that's comfortable, besides, I'm not a real drummer), here's my situation:

I noticed I was dropping blue cymbal hits on songs like My Sharona (the 2nd guitar solo) and The Camera Eye. After some thinking, I decided to try it on non-pro, and I went from barely pulling a 4 star, to the usually easy 5 stars I get on those two songs (note: I use my cymbals on non-pro as well). Same goes for playing in RB2 and GH:M (where orange hits are mapped to blue on RB-style kits). I'm thinking that yes, it's picking up blue cymbal hits as blue toms, so yellow and/or green crosstalk isn't out of the question.

Obviously I wouldn't notice this on RB2 or GH:M, since all you need is to hit that color pad, not specifically tom or cymbal.

Anyone know how to sure up the wiring in the ION controller unit?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: