FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Team Cena RB3 Tournament Sign Up Ready -

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dogfoodnyc  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: Team Cena RB3 Tournament Sign Up Ready - Reply with quote

Happy Belated New Year people!

Basically, if you are interested, please take a moment and hop over to

http://www.teamcena.com

and follow the link to the tournament and sign up. This year we will be doing all 5 individual instruments for RB3. We will be doing 1 instrument at the time so if you want to sign up for all 5 you can and there will be enough time to do so.

The first instrument that we will start with is Keyboard. It will start sometimes in February. We will not be doing Pro-Mode however, for Keyboard.

The only requirement we ask is that you provide your name and address (real) so we can send you the [edit]prizes.[edit] Also, we will be randomly giving away prices to all participants. So even if you are eliminated you can still have chance to win [edit]prices[edit].

So once again, the sign up is open now. Hopefully someone from SH will join and win. After all, this is the place where most of the elite players hang ^^

Thanks!

My YouTube Channel

Last edited by dogfoodnyc on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I'll help spread the word to other places as well. Let's hope there's a good turnout!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went ahead and joined for fun on vocals. It's been a while since I tried to do anything competitive on vocals but you remember the 'ol days don't you dogfoodnyc Maybe I still have some squeeze left in me, maybe

Sounds fun anyway

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for keys rite nao and will do the other 2 later. Also, I noticed this:
Quote:
So even if you are eliminated you can still win prices.

That was in the top and wanted to point it out quickly.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
dogfoodnyc  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
I went ahead and joined for fun on vocals. It's been a while since I tried to do anything competitive on vocals but you remember the 'ol days don't you dogfoodnyc Maybe I still have some squeeze left in me, maybe

Sounds fun anyway

Haha yeah Hailey ^^ Good times good times! Also a big grats to you (I saw it on FB, forgot from which one of my SH friend's page) ^^

@2003041 - Yep. So this way if anyone have a bad run in the earlier rounds he/she can still have a chance for some [edit]prizes.[/edit]

My YouTube Channel

Last edited by dogfoodnyc on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The word is "prizes," not "prices." The first time I read this I thought there were entry costs or something.

Also I might just so everything because why the hell not?

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GanonMetroid wrote:
The word is "prizes," not "prices." The first time I read this I thought there were entry costs or something.

please tell me that's an intentional typo
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
GanonMetroid wrote:
The word is "prizes," not "prices." The first time I read this I thought there were entry costs or something. Also I might just so everything because why the hell not?
please tell me that's an intentional typo
Nope. That's just me tarding out when I type on my phone.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GanonMetroid wrote:

Thank you, GM. I was trying to save the humiliation aspect, but it didn't work.XD

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
dogfoodnyc  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, no big deal. It's not the first time nor will it be the last time that I either misspell, mispronounce, or misuse words in the English language. Hence after all these years I am still a FOB ^_^

My YouTube Channel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: