FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Grand Forks, ND get-together: elilasol and Nikolai

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nikolai3035  
 




Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 579
Location: Grand Forks, ND. Yes, ND is actually a state.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Grand Forks, ND get-together: elilasol and Nikolai Reply with quote

Looks like elilasol is going to be joining me during our holiday breaks at my fraternity house in Grand Forks, ND. If anybody from nearby (or willing to travel, I'm sure I can find space in a nearly-empty 21-bedroom house) would be interested in having some beers while possibly playing some Rock Band with us, ideal dates would be Dec. 19-Jan. 7 or so: we're pretty flexible. Word on the street is that elilasol is bringing his protars. Just saying.

Yes, I realize that Grand Forks, ND is in the middle of nowhere, but I figure if we can get a few people to make it out, it should be a good time. Post a response if you're interested, and I can get you more info.
_________________
@inv4der: Nik, I told you 7 OMBs in a day was easy ... @Nikolai|OurTruthOMBFC: inv4der I told you to blow me ... @inv4der: >__>
HylianHero wrote:
I was waiting for you to somewhat prove that you had any reason to stay on these forums, and that sealed your fate. Like Skid Row once said, get the fuck out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Nikolai3030
Romanticide  
 




Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 1076
Location: Climax, MN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Grand Forks, ND get-together: elilasol and Nikolai Reply with quote

Nikolai3035 wrote:
Looks like elilasol is going to be joining me during our holiday breaks at my fraternity house in Grand Forks, ND. If anybody from nearby (or willing to travel, I'm sure I can find space in a nearly-empty 21-bedroom house) would be interested in having some beers while possibly playing some Rock Band with us, ideal dates would be Dec. 19-Jan. 7 or so: we're pretty flexible. Word on the street is that elilasol is bringing his protars. Just saying.

Yes, I realize that Grand Forks, ND is in the middle of nowhere, but I figure if we can get a few people to make it out, it should be a good time. Post a response if you're interested, and I can get you more info.

>fraternity house

What house is it? I've been to a few of UND's frat houses.

Anyway, I'd be interested assuming that some people can actually go. I live only thirty miles away.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Wii Friend Code: 103202690782
Nikolai3035  
 




Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 579
Location: Grand Forks, ND. Yes, ND is actually a state.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: Grand Forks, ND get-together: elilasol and Nikolai Reply with quote

Romanticide wrote:
What house is it? I've been to a few of UND's frat houses.

Anyway, I'd be interested assuming that some people can actually go. I live only thirty miles away.


Delta Upsilon.

Yeah, he'll be here for like 3 weeks, so if we get more interest, I can get something figured out. I'll keep this thread updated.
_________________
@inv4der: Nik, I told you 7 OMBs in a day was easy ... @Nikolai|OurTruthOMBFC: inv4der I told you to blow me ... @inv4der: >__>
HylianHero wrote:
I was waiting for you to somewhat prove that you had any reason to stay on these forums, and that sealed your fate. Like Skid Row once said, get the fuck out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Nikolai3030
Elilasol  
 




Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 580

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I will be there. Should be fun.
_________________
crazymonkey841 wrote:
Lol nub go plae a reel vocal chords next time


I'll be streaming here:
Streams!

This is my Youtube thing, you will find various videos there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/elilasol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nikolai3035  
 




Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 579
Location: Grand Forks, ND. Yes, ND is actually a state.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm teaching Elilasol the ways of freezing cold weather. He is but a young Padawan, but he will learn.

On a related note, we've been playing a metric shit-ton (different than an imperial shit-ton) of Rock Band, so all is well. Post if you're interested in joining us, people.
_________________
@inv4der: Nik, I told you 7 OMBs in a day was easy ... @Nikolai|OurTruthOMBFC: inv4der I told you to blow me ... @inv4der: >__>
HylianHero wrote:
I was waiting for you to somewhat prove that you had any reason to stay on these forums, and that sealed your fate. Like Skid Row once said, get the fuck out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Nikolai3030
Nikolai3035  
 




Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 579
Location: Grand Forks, ND. Yes, ND is actually a state.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAZI ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!

We're really awesome at zombies. Just saying.
_________________
@inv4der: Nik, I told you 7 OMBs in a day was easy ... @Nikolai|OurTruthOMBFC: inv4der I told you to blow me ... @inv4der: >__>
HylianHero wrote:
I was waiting for you to somewhat prove that you had any reason to stay on these forums, and that sealed your fate. Like Skid Row once said, get the fuck out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Nikolai3030
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Copyright © 2006-2018 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB