FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Welcome to ScoreHero Leagues! FAQ Thread - READ ME FIRST!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dudextr wrote:

Also, if there turns out to be a regular keys league (which I am almost positive there will be), will playing keys on the guitar be allowed in it?

Umm, why not? There's absolutely no way other than recording a splitscreen/hands video to prove it.

Last edited by Hobo111 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The current plan right now is to run pro leagues as open difficulty so that people aren't required to play Expert. If we partition the leagues based on difficulty it is unlikely any of them would get enough sign-ups. I believe there was some discussion about whether this was necessary on pro drums, but for the other instruments the plan was to run it open.

While I haven't discussed it with the others, I don't personally see an issue with people playing key parts on guitar/bass, just as you could play a guitar/bass part on your keyboard.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
The current plan right now is to run pro leagues as open difficulty so that people aren't required to play Expert. If we partition the leagues based on difficulty it is unlikely any of them would get enough sign-ups. I believe there was some discussion about whether this was necessary on pro drums, but for the other instruments the plan was to run it open.

While I haven't discussed it with the others, I don't personally see an issue with people playing key parts on guitar/bass, just as you could play a guitar/bass part on your keyboard.
All pro leagues will at least start out as open difficulty. If there's some amazing overwhelming signup, they might be split, but otherwise they will be open. There was discussion about pro drums and we decided to do it like the rest, it will be open.

In fact, currently, any league which does not have a corresponding Hard league will be played as open difficulty (unless as said above there is sufficient demand to run a hard league) That way those who want to play the league for self improvement could still do so.

As of now Keys-On Guitar as well as Guitar/Bass-On-Keys are acceptable. Please note though that Kawigi has pointed out that using Guitar-On-Keys will often result in a lower score due to the lack of staggered/overlapping sustains.
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully this league will motivate me to get more RB3 OMBFC's!

EDIT: After reading the OP, I can say I'm AAA on vocals.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: