FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/14/10 DLC: Billy Joel 12-Pack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: 12/14/10 DLC: Billy Joel 12-Pack Reply with quote

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 (December 14, 2010):

• Big Shot by Billy Joel (X)
    Chart previews:

• Captain Jack by Billy Joel
    Chart previews:

• It's Still Rock and Roll To Me by Billy Joel
    Chart previews:

• Movin' Out (Anthony's Song) by Billy Joel (X)
    Chart previews:

• Only the Good Die Young by Billy Joel (X)
    Chart previews:

• Piano Man by Billy Joel
    Chart previews:

• Pressure by Billy Joel
    Chart previews:

• Say Goodbye to Hollywood by Billy Joel
    Chart previews:

• The Entertainer by Billy Joel
    Chart previews:

• The Stranger by Billy Joel
    Chart previews:

• We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel
    Chart previews:

• You May Be Right by Billy Joel
    Chart previews:

(All tracks are original master recordings)
(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 3 system Dec. 15)

These tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks, as well as “Billy Joel The Hits: Rock Band Edition” on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song

$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song

$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

$19.99, £9.99 UK, €14.99 EU (1,600 Microsoft Points, 2,000 Wii Points) for Billy Joel The Hits: Rock Band Edition

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:
  • Icarus' Song by Furly (80 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Sestri Levante by Fake Shark-Real Zombie! (80 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Chasing the Light by Nautiluz(160 MSP)
    Chart previews:

Note: As of this post, tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 3, and tracks marked with are available for Nintendo Wii. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360

None of the new PS3 songs have been enabled for scoretracking yet, and according to HMXHenry, "Due to an issue with the song submission there won't be any RBN tracks coming to the Wii next week but we'll resubmit and get things sorted away as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience!"

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next week!

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when these threads used to get 30-40 posts easy, different time now eh

Anyways not a fan of Billy Joel but I picked up half of the pack simply cause Im starting to like his real big hits as opposed to anything else. Im getting It's Still Rock and Roll To Me, Movin' Out (Anthony's Song), Only the Good Die Young, Piano Man, We Didn't Start the Fire, and You May Be Right.

Really wish Uptown Girl was there but Movin Out is included and thats the one song I really wanted so thats good I guess. At least there are some good keyboard tracks for those that want them here
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
I remember when these threads used to get 30-40 posts easy, different time now eh

They come really late usually now, so the original announcement threads continue to live and harbor the discussion that usually would go on in these threads, leaving not much to talk about by the time this goes up.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never before seen a song that actually made me want to buy the keyboard peripheral. Piano Man must be ungodly fun of voxkeys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: