FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/21/10 DLC: Happy Xmas (War is Over) and 9 EU Singles!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: 12/21/10 DLC: Happy Xmas (War is Over) and 9 EU Singles! Reply with quote

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 (December 21, 2010):

• Happy Xmas (War is Over) by John & Yoko, The Plastic Ono Band
    Chart previews:

• Peut-Être une Angine by Anaïs
    Chart previews:

• Dis-Moi by BB Brunes (X)
    Chart previews:

• Verdamp Lang Her by BAP
    Chart previews:

• Nur ein Wort by Wir sind Helden
    Chart previews:

• Fantasma by Linea 77
    Chart previews:

• Proibito by Litfiba
    Chart previews:

• Jerk It Out by Caesars (X)
    Chart previews:

• Starting to Appreciate by Tutankamon
    Chart previews:

• Dame Aire by Skizoo
    Chart previews:

(All tracks are original master recordings)
(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 3 system Dec. 22)

These tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:
  • Superhero! by Ultra Saturday (80 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• The World is a Thorn by Demon Hunter (160 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• The Waiting One by All That Remains (160 MSP)
    Chart previews:

New songs brought to you by Rhythm Authors:
  • So Fine by The Break Down (80 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Lipstick Cigarette by The Last Good Year (80 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Vuvuzela Anthem by Strayplay (80 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Hallway by Bojibian (80 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Lost by John Garrison (80 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Battlesoul by Battlesoul (80 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Have Faith In Me by A Day to Remember (160 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• The Body by Close Your Eyes (160 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Do Yourself A Favor by Comeback Kid (160 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Fractured (Everything I Said Was True) by Taproot (160 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• 10 Signs You Should Leave by Emmure (160 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Cimmerian Shamballa by Wretched (160 MSP)
    Chart previews:

Existing songs now available for PS3:
  • The Touch by Stan Bush ($1.99)
    Chart previews:

Existing songs now available for Wii:
  • Cheat on the Church by Graveyard BBQ ($1.99)
    Chart previews:

• Life Unworthy of Life by Warpath ($0.99)
    Chart previews:

• Rip'er by Lead the Dead ($0.99)
    Chart previews:

• Revolution by Bang Camaro ($0.99)
    Chart previews:

• Blood Red Rock by Bang Camaro ($0.99)
    Chart previews:

Note: As of this post, tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 3, and tracks marked with are available for Nintendo Wii. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next week!

Last edited by JCirri on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Graf  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for getting this up, JCirri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded the new songs and I like this song Peut-Être une Angine by Anaïs But I don't speak french so were does the song goes about if somebody could tell me that I'm happy because I want to know what is sang in the song.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mastacraker
gwakamoley  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mastacraker wrote:
I downloaded the new songs and I like this song Peut-Être une Angine by Anaïs But I don't speak french so were does the song goes about if somebody could tell me that I'm happy because I want to know what is sang in the song.

Wat.
I believe it's about a girl being too obsessed with a guy. That's what the video looks like anyways.

Also, Dame Aire has a pretty crazy drum chart. Jerk It Out is also fun. Pleasant surprises this week.
Mastacraker  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="gwakamoley]
I believe it's about a girl being too obsessed with a guy. That's what the video looks like anyways.

Also, Dame Aire has a pretty crazy drum chart. Jerk It Out is also fun. Pleasant surprises this week.[/quote]

Girls too obsessed with a guy? Most be going about money then;)

I've downloaded every song Dame Aire song is fun. I can remember Jerk it out from my earlier days. That keypart keeps sticking into your head

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mastacraker
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gwakamoley wrote:
Mastacraker wrote:

Wat.

Yeah, pretty much - my French is a bit shaky these days but I'm pretty sure the first two lines are something like "I try to think of something other than you, but your image is there like an obsession". Can't be bothered to work out the rest of it, but there we go.

I got the Lennon and Wir Sind Helden songs. Actually managed to play them both before it crashed, go me. This is why I've given up buying DLC. Still waiting for my brother to bring his copy of RB3 to confirm whether it's the game or the console that's at fault.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Mastacraker  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
gwakamoley wrote:
Mastacraker wrote:

Wat.

Yeah, pretty much - my French is a bit shaky these days but I'm pretty sure the first two lines are something like "I try to think of something other than you, but your image is there like an obsession". Can't be bothered to work out the rest of it, but there we go.

I got the Lennon and Wir Sind Helden songs. Actually managed to play them both before it crashed, go me. This is why I've given up buying DLC. Still waiting for my brother to bring his copy of RB3 to confirm whether it's the game or the console that's at fault.

Thank you. So if you play DLC on RB3 you xbox freezes up. I had that twice till now. 'Hopefully its a disc error other you can maybe to retry too download everything again too your harddrive. I hope the disc of yur bro will work

OblivionKnight  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cimmerian Shamballa is sweet song, will probably pick that up. I'll have to look at the rest of the main releases to see if those are worth getting.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No free songs for the holidays =(

None of this stuff interests me personally. Sorta pleased to see Jerk it Out on there but I don't know if there's enough to it to make it worth me downloading though
Check out some of my guides:
Guide To Rasing SH Score Rank - http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73482&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
I try to make electronic music: Http://www.myspace.com/soundteq
Almost 60 GH5 XFCs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: