FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fizz - 877 Drum FCs, Limelight both versions FC
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Fizz - 877 Drum FCs, Limelight both versions FC Reply with quote

If you see some broken pictures, it's because I'm sorting them into different albums for each instrument on each game. Check here for my default album as well as the rest!

MY WIKI!!

My wiki shows a small bio of myself plus all of the FCs I've gotten. Click on it to check it out! They were originally organized by difficulty, but I kept losing count, so I re-organized them by FC count.

Days to remember:

March 5th 2010 - Run to the Hills drums FC, which meant that I had achieved a Rock Band 1 drums FGFC!

April 3rd 2010 - Run to the Hills bass FC, which meant that I had achieved 57/58 Rock Band 1 FCs!

April 4th 2010 (Easter) - I FC'ed (In order) Panic Attack, Aqualung, Visions, Shoulder to the Plow, Bodhisattva, and Painkiller all on the same fucking day... Which meant that I had gotten a Rock Band 2 FGFC, which ALSO meant that I had gotten the 3rd ever Rock Band Series drums FC! (All 142 songs, excluding AC/DC, L:RB, TB:RB, and GD:RB)

April 10th 2010 - Jailbreak [Live] Drums FC, which got me an AC/DC drums FPFC!

May 1st 2010 - I Want You (She's So Heavy) bass FC, which got me a "The Beatles: Rock Band" bass FGFC!

May 10th, 2010 - The Final Countdown bass FC, which got me a Lego: Rock Band bass FGFC!

May 20th, 2010 - Wow, Hammer Smashed Face drums FC. This is one of the hardest songs to FC on drums, so I'm really excited I got it.

June 30th, 2010 - Back In Black [Live] bass FC, which got me an AC/DC bass FPFC!

July 2nd, 2010 - Homecoming bass FC, which got me a Green Day: Rock Band bass FGFC!

July 5th, 2010 - Roll With The Changes drums FC... This is the 3rd or 4th ever too I believe (at the time of this date). Probably my best FC since Hammer Smashed Face, maybe even better due to the scarce amount of FCs there are of this song. I also got The Main Drag all songs FC on drums! There were a bunch of challenging songs, but I defeated them all!

July 11th, 2010 - IT'S FINALLY DONE!!! ALL HARMONIX SONGS FC'ED ON DRUMS!!!! This took FOREVER... I'm so glad I FC'ed all of their songs! ;D

July 13th, 2010 - Come Together guitar FC, which got me a "The Beatles: Rock Band" guitar FGFC! It only took a day too.

September 12th, 2010 - METALLICA ALL SONGS DRUMS FC!!! I FC'ed Battery and Blackened a long time ago, then I FC'ed Ride The Lightning about a couple of weeks ago, so I finished it off by FC'ing the song "...And Justice For All" on this date.

September 18th, 2010 - Short And Sweet/Fire drum FCs back to back, which got me a Lego: Rock Band drums FGFC!!!

September 20th, 2010 - Awesome day for drums. FC'ed I Want You (She's So Heavy) on drums, which got me a "The Beatles: Rock Band" drums FGFC and my first triple FGFC!!! The day before this I also FC'ed Ticket To Ride, which took me a long ass time to FC. Lastly, I'm the 3rd ever person to get 249/249 drum FCs!! (at the time of this date, so all games FGFC'ed on drums excluding GD:RB and RB4).

October 26th, 2010 - Finally, with no broken engine/strum limit to hold me back, I FC'ed GGaHT for RB1 bass on the RB3 engine!! This not only marks 291/292 bass FCs, but this also starts my quest for 375/375 bass FCs.

December 8th, 2010 - Rock Band 3 bass FGFC!! This means that I have 374/375 total on-disk bass FCs. Now only Visions remains for the FSFC!

January 11th, 2011 - VISIONS BASS FC!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE WAITED FOREVER FOR THIS MOMENT HOLY SHIT. This FC gets me multiple accomplishments: First, Visions 6th ever bass FC and 1st on RB3. Second: Rock Band 2 bass FGFC! Third and the best one, 1st ever 375/375 Rock Band bass Full Series FC!!!!! (at the time of this date, so excluding RB4) For picture and self-response to my Visions bass FC, look below the days to remember section.

January 13th, 2011 - TRIPPOLETTE BASS FC AND 2000TH OVERALL FC!!! I'm the 5th documented person to reach 2000 (at the time of this date).

January 30th, 2011 - NINE INCH NAILS ALL SONGS OMBFC!!!!! I had FC'ed all songs on drums, bass, guitar, and most of vocals a very long time ago, but I could never FC March of the Pigs or Burn because my mic was shit. Now with a better mic, I FC'ed March of the Pigs a few days earlier than this day, and finished it off on this day by FC'ing Burn on Vocals! TWINKLES HALL OF FAME!!!!!! (EDIT: Due to more NiN songs coming out and one of them being very difficult, I am no longer in the Twinkles hall of fame for this accomplishment.)

February 3rd, 2011 - THE BEATLES: ROCK BAND OMBFGFC!!! This is the 4th ever, and my first OMBFGFC too. I can't believe I got this, now no more Beatles songs!!!! EVER!!!!! :D

March 13th, 2011 - VISIONS OMBFC!!!! 2nd ever behind Strikebowler's. I FC'ed drums on April 4th 2010, vocals on some random day (not important), bass on January 11th 2011, and guitar on this date.

June 10th, 2011 - It has been awhile since I did a big accomplishment. Jesus of Suburbia guitar FC, which got me a Green Day: Rock Band guitar FGFC!

June 12th, 2011 - You Shook Me All Night Long (Live) vocals FC, which got me an AC/DC Live vocals FGFC!! It only took 2 days too.

June 20th, 2011 - Outside vocals FC, which got me a Rock Band 1 vocals FGFC!!! Only took a few days as well. :)

August 10th, 2011 - FIRST EVER ROCK BAND 1 OMBFGFC!!! This is probably my best accomplishment. Hardest on drums was Run to the Hills, hardest on bass was GGaHT, hardest on vocals was I Get By, and hardest on guitar was.... GGaHT obviously.

December 20th, 2011 - FIRST EVER BLEED OMBFC!!!!!! This gets me back into Twinkles Hall of Fame!!!! I got guitar, bass, and drums all on this day, and vocals on some other random day. Guitar was probably the hardest, because it was the only part that took over two days to FC. This is probably my second best OMBFC next to Visions.

September 5th, 2012 - Rock Band Blitz bass FGFC!! I forgot what song I finished it on since I forgot to put this accomplishment here long ago and now I'm updating it on here.

September 8th, 2012 - Kids In The Street drums FC, which got me a Rock Band: Blitz drums FGFC!!

February 13th, 2013 - I guess I'm gonna get back into vocals a little more. Life Is A Highway vocals FC, which got me a Lego: Rock Band vocals FGFC!

March 28th, 2013 - Lego: Rock Band OMBFGFC!!! Finally got it!! This is the 4th ever and 2nd documented I think. Hardest on drums was Fire, hardest on vocals was Check Yes Juliet, nothing was hard on bass, since I only missed notes in 1 or 2 songs for the SRFGFC, and the hardest on guitar was Short And Sweet.

March 3rd, 2014 - Almost a year later, I FC'ed Once Bitten Twice Shy and Death On Two Legs (Dedicated To...) on keys to get a Rock Band Blitz keys FGFC!!

March 8th, 2014 - Jessie's Girl vocals FC, which got me a Rock Band: Blitz vocals FGFC!!

June 29th, 2014 - Alive vocals FC, which got me a Rock Band 2 vocals FGFC!! This makes another triple FGFC!! Just need guitar for the OMBFGFC!

July 6th, 2014 - American Idiot vocals FC, which got me a GD:RB vocals FGFC! This makes yet another triple FGFC and 43/44 OMBFCs!! Just need Homecoming drums FC for the OMBFGFC.

July 21st, 2014 - ROCK BAND VOCALS FULL SERIES FC!!!!! My final song was Sister Christian for the RB3 vocals FGFC. Now no more on-disk vocal songs!! :D

The accomplishments below are the biggest accomplishments I've ever done, and they are ordered in descending order. The first one below will be the most recent, and the last one will be the earliest. Enjoy reading them!

Rock Band Full Series FC on Vocals!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-At one point I actually started getting really good at vocals so I tried going for the FSFC. The only 5 tough songs to watch out for are Tangled Up In Blue, BoRhap, Good Vibrations (Live), American Woman, and I've Got A Feeling, across all vocals games. Of course there are a few other annoying ones too, but they aren't really hard, just annoying. Also these top 5 are just from my experience of playing RB vocals, everybody is relatively different when it comes to vocals. The picture shown above is my last FC of the series and one of my favorite songs on Rock Band 3, Sister Christian. Really happy I got this! :D

First ever Bleed OMBFC and return of the Twinkles Hall of Fame!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-I'm truly amazed at how fast I got this (~4-5 days). This is definitely my second-best OMBFC next to Visions. Guitar was probably the hardest because of the chokable solo (plus I'm not good at fretting, I'm more of a strummer). Vocals was super easy. Bass seemed like the hardest at first, until I found out a strategy on how to hit the outro consistently. Drums was hard too, but it was more annoying than hard. This accomplishment gets me a one-time only spot back into the Twinkles Hall of Fame!!

FIRST EVER ROCK BAND 1 OMBFGFC!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Not much to say. Once Run to the Hills was OMBFC'ed and GGaHT guitar was down the OMBFGFC was in the bag. Here is my index of each FGFC! The link brings you to my default album. Once you click on the link, look to the left and you'll see my library index. The RB1 games should be on there. All 58 songs have picture proof for every instrument in the game!!!! This is probably my best accomplishment so far on music games to date. :D

First ever Rock Band 375/375 Full Series FC on bass!

Please read in self-response to my Visions Bass FC
I know some people will be like "Oh, it's on Rock Band 3 with no strum limit, so it must be significantly easier now.", well I disagree. It's still by far the hardest bass song on-disc. I worked on this for almost a week straight and I told myself numerous times after I FGFC'ed RB3 that I'd be waiting patiently for it to re-release on RB3. At one time it was among the top 5 hardest FC'able bass songs. I also play a lot better on RB3's engine on guitar/bass/vox as well, so it was also for convenience. For the hardest drum songs I'd probably go back to RB2.

Anyway, after I FC'ed it, I had a good reaction. Right after I hit the last note, I threw my Xplorer guitar down and ran outside and started jumping all in the snow. We only had about an inch of snow, so it's not like I just "jumped" in. After that I ran all around my house and starting screaming. Then I went and got some paper towels to clean myself off, and I got a picture and then I got it on here. I REALLY wasn't expecting an FC of this so soon. I thought it would take me another week or 2 at least, but there was something about this FC that's not like the others. I really really WANTED it. My strum bar was at the point where even when you barely tap it, it overstrums, so I was thinking "Wow, will my guitar really break before I FC this song?". I don't think it would've lasted another 2 weeks if I played this song so much, but I didn't and got the FC. I had very similar reactions like this when I FC'ed Run to the Hills, Visions, and Ticket To Ride on drums. :p

Thanks all for reading. ^.^

Link to my old account and accomplishments

Last edited by DarthFizz on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 231 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the time has come to change with my original name. I'm just tired of being called Vineboy since everywhere else I'm called Darth Fizz, so this will make it easier for me and everyone else. I just don't think I deserve 2000 posts either, since most of it was useless spam and pointless updates. And no I'm not trying to evade my perma-rocker. I've already talked with Tom and I'm still gonna have it, which is fine by me. I know many will think this is pointless, but whatever. As for the Un-FC'ed thread, I'll log on to my Vineboy account if I ever need to update it, and I will tomorrow.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
FoG  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup Vineboy?

[quote:b7d032669f="MarkMadness"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat

My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote:b7d032669f="dudextr"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuing from old account:

BlueTornado: Thanks

Steadysphere: Idk about going for Homecoming since I suck at it now but I may give it another go we'll see.

ShadoWolf: <3

Hobo111: Why thank you.

dudextr: Thanks!

thewinnerisgeeg: Thanks!

DeftrockX3: Thank you.

ProffessorJoe: Oh please Joe, you're 5 times better than me at everything, don't get me started.

s2kmatt: Yea I can't wait until it re-releases so I can have a shot at a FSFC.

kingyami3: Lol drums probably won't happen since I suck with RB3's engine. I may get back into guitar and singing a little though.

MasterNobody: Thanks man. I wish you could lend me some of your beast vox skills for me plz.

FoG: Hai. What does FoG mean anyway? Just curious.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
dudextr  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:

Considering the way he manipulated what I said and put it in his sig, I'm going to assume that he misspelled his name, and it should be FaG.

Thanks for the fun times Scorehero, I will never forget you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Stuff24
FoG  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dudextr wrote:
DarthFizz wrote:

Considering the way he manipulated what I said and put it in his sig, I'm going to assume that he misspelled his name, and it should be FaG.
Lol you're just jealous. dudexass...

Anyways it's just a stylization of the word fog, and is to be pronounced as such.

[quote:b7d032669f="MarkMadness"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat

My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote:b7d032669f="dudextr"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I heard I could find a lot of FCs in this here thread.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohaithurr

MY ROCK BAND DRUM ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Will not remove from my signature until the whole debut album from Periphery is released as DLC
PD527  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. I didn't read.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap I didn't know you were so close to a Bass FSFC :o. Imo just work Visions up from 50% speed until you get it, that's what I did Plus no one has the Bass FSFC at the moment so you'd be the only one
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool.
uSound  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the pwnage begins anew.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoG: Ah that makes sense. Thanks.

TimEbaysball: <3

Xepher850: Herro. :3

PD527: Oh... :P

ace5993: Once the HMX pack is announced for a release date, I might go back to RB2 and work on the bass part for when it comes out on RB3, unless it's totally different, which will piss me off, lol.

Hobo111: Yessir.

uSound: Yeap. It's not that I care about people calling me Vineboy, I just didn't like my name being something that's not. I never re-registered back in the day because this whole time I thought there was another profile that I made, when it turns out that the cause was I wasn't allowed to have spaces in my name. That explained why it said invalid username. Yea, I epic failed so hard right there. >__>

DeftrockX3: Why thank you my gud sir.

* - indicates a SRFC

Drum FC Update
Whip It*
Foolin'
Everybody Wants To Rule The World*
The Beautiful People*
Even Flow*
Me Enamora*
Killing Loneliness*
Forever
Du Hast*

Total # of Drum FCs: 626

Total # of Overall FCs: 1914

Oh, I managed to pick this up too from a random Full Band play.

Pretty cool I guess. Not too hard aside from the first fast roll at the end of the bridge. The whole bridge itself is pretty fun once you get the hang of it.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...

Last edited by DarthFizz on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How'd you SRFC Beautiful People and Whip It on drums? Thats crazy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 1 of 30

Jump to: