FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The PermaRockers (PS3 Band) - XPlat on Everybody Wants TRTW

View previous topic :: View next topic  
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: The PermaRockers (PS3 Band) - XPlat on Everybody Wants TRTW Reply with quote

Hi there! We are a half Interrobang-ian, half-Canadian PS3 band, and we decided to call ourselves The PermaRockers.

We're all pretty much going to play every instrument at some point, but here's the band lineup:

Lycrios (guitar/bass/keys-on-guitar/drums/vocalsĀ­)
Blingdomepiece (keys/bass/drums/vocals/guitar)
InternetGuy87 (drums/vocals/bass/guitar if he ever gets his calibration fixed)
Woozerkristen (vocals/bass/guitar and drums on some of the easy songs)

1/27/11

X-plat first place on Everybody Wants to Rule the World today, even with my plentiful misses on pro bass:

We're going to be doing S12 full band league, so most of our on-disk effort for the next month will be on the assigned two songs each week.

1/10/11
Done with our holiday break now. We played four RB3 songs today and got cross-platform firsts on three (apparently we will have to go all pro on I Wanna Be Sedated to get that one):

Recent Videos

Bohemian Rhapsody X-Plat 1st (our first attempt at the song)

Break on Through (To the Other Side)

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread

Last edited by woozerkristen on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
PD527  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GReatest name ever.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PD527 wrote:
GReatest name ever.

Indeed. Nice work with those songs too; that's a great job on Bo Rhap keys-on-guitar, it's got some really awkward stuff like GRO and GYO chords
Deschain  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, guys! Pathing via chart is dedication nowadays, I'm being lazy and waiting for pathstats. Good luck on the rest of the setlist!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm excited to be playing with such talented people and looking forward to our eventual #1 leaderboard rank.
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha I wondered if anyone would ever use this name for a band. I had thought of it maybe a few years back but since I have never been into full band play I never had the chance to use it. I can tell you though I LOL big time when I saw it on this thread
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back from our Christmas holidays with a vengeance. Three new cross-platform firsts (out of the four on-disk songs we attempted tonight), Whip It FBFC with pro keys and pro (minus blue cymbal) drums.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the name, especially considering the fact that there are two mods in the band. Looking forward to great things coming from you all, best of luck.
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
I'm excited to be playing with such talented people and looking forward to our eventual #1 leaderboard rank.

When did you become staff? OVERNIGHT?

PS3 1st places are as good as theirs
beingmused  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Great job thus far, do let me know if you ever do streams or the like.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cross-platform first (for now at least) on Everybody Wants to Rule the World today.

And, @beingmused, I've still got all I need to stream. And considering Lycrios' excitement at the news of London Calling coming out next week as DLC (exact quote: "IM A HAPPY LITTLE PRINCESS "), maybe a full band stream of that album.

League songs for the next four weeks for us!

bclare  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, nice. Coincidentally, we (me and some people) almost had a FBFC of that song today, but that was on the standard G/B/V/D non-pro setup so the score was only 1.3 something million, and without any real path to speak of.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: