FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Gabe ~ Captain Jack/OTGDY PRO-Keys + Touch Me PRO-Bass FC
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: Gabe ~ Captain Jack/OTGDY PRO-Keys + Touch Me PRO-Bass FC Reply with quote

Links:

DLC Quickplay
Stream
1023358.png
Twitter
YouTube

Newest Accomplishment(s):

Scores:

RB3 on-disc PRO-keys *56/63 FCed*
RBB keys *19/19 FCed*
RBB PRO-keys *7/19 FCed* W.I.P.
TB:RB on-disc bass w/ DLC *73/73 FCed*
TB:RB on-disc drums w/ DLC *63/71 FCed* W.I.P.
TB:RB on-disc guitar w/ DLC *70/73 FCed*
TB:RB on-disc vocals w/ DLC *73/73 FCed* W.I.P.

Last edited by xGaberadex on Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:15 am; edited 365 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: The Gaberade PSN Name: The_Gaberade
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Accomplishments thread Gabe!

Good luck with RB3, I'm sure you'll have plenty of things to add along the way

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJUCPU wrote:
Welcome to the Accomplishments thread Gabe!

Good luck with RB3, I'm sure you'll have plenty of things to add along the way
Thx RJ! I really appreciate it and I'm working on it!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I heard this guy's pretty good at this RB game or something.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
So I heard this guy's pretty good at this RB game or something.
Oh, so you heard... Bump for Stayin' Alive & Roadhouse Blues Drum FC! Pretty easy imo, but hopefully more FCs to come from all instruments for RB3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Night Fever & Tragedy Guitar FPFC! REALLY easy guitar FC for Night Fever, but Tragedy took me longer than I thought I got #1 for both though, so it's all good

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 25 Or 6 To 4 & 20th Century Boy Bass FC! 25 Or 6 To 4's one of my favorite Chicago songs EVER and bass was pretty fun 20th Century Boy was pretty easy and didn't even try for #1, but I'll take it for now...? 2/83 Bass FC (LOL :P)

Last edited by xGaberadex on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: The Gaberade PSN Name: The_Gaberade
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. By the way, 83 songs in RB3, not 84.
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
Nice. By the way, 83 songs in RB3, not 84.
OMG, major typo hahaha...Must've been thinking about RB2 Thx btw!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Gimme Some Truth, Jealous Guy, & More Drum FCs! 3 drum FCs from the "Imagine" album and a random People Are Strange FC Hopefully I can get a FAOMBFC or at least most of them cuz Oh Yoko! on drums is like a What Goes On Jr. and reminds me of Antibodies on keys, sooo we'll see Other than that, I'm having a blast with the John Lennon DLC since it's been almost a year we've been this close to Beatle songs

Last edited by xGaberadex on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for How Do You Sleep? & How? Drum FC: 5/8 Drum FAFC! Both of them are #1 (just like everything else in the album so far) and 3 more drum FCs till I FC everything in the album! Oh Yoko! might hold me back from it though (I'm really not that good of a drummer, but I manage) I'll try to work my butt off tomorrow to try and get it though and maybe try some keys/guitar/bass/vox, so I can get some OMBFCs if no one bothered to get them yet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gogo FAFC
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
Gogo FAFC
I'm sorry I couldn't play with ya today, kinda busy doing this FAFC thing (I probably won't get it) :P Tomorrow maybe?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Gogo FAFC
I'm sorry I couldn't play with ya today, kinda busy doing this FAFC thing (I probably won't get it) :P Tomorrow maybe?
Ah, it's no problem dude, and sure, should be getting home early, so more RB time.
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Gogo FAFC
Ah, it's no problem dude, and sure, should be getting home early, so more RB time.
Awesome! Hopefully Turkey Day won't eat much most of my time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 1 of 46

Jump to: