FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Disallow setlist / leaderboard pics for RB3 solo score proof
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
uSound  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be replacing as many band scores as I can, but if scores don't require picture proof, then I feel like leaving up the ones I achieved with a band up to this point should be okay. People like me who use the site aren't pro at everything, so I don't really know ways to adjust scores (I couldn't even squeeze in RB2). I go by an honor code as much as possible.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking about this more, and the more I think, the easier and easier it'll be to abuse. I noticed that, if you turn on no fail, it revives fallen players. What this means is that:

1) You don't need a third instrument to revive the instrument that failed. By using vocals and one other instrument, you can easily do this by yourself on any song. Vocals can't fail on a dime, though, so it'll be easiest to abuse, alone, when you're working on vocals scores. The other instrument doesn't even need to hit a single note.

2) You can do as many fails as you like. Turning on no fail revives even players that have failed for the third and supposedly final time. Which means you can just keep using it over and over and over with no need to worry about conserving your fails for the most useful times.

The official leaderboards are completely screwed. This is just TOO easy to abuse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: