FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Brian's Acc.: Back in the game, recap of past year + lots of FC's
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Brian's Acc.: Back in the game, recap of past year + lots of Reply with quote

So it's really been 6 years since I last updated this thing, huh...well, I've definitely played some rhythm games since then, but I must've not wanted to update this. Where do I even begin really? I got burned out on rhythm games for quite some time after Warriors of Rock and RB3 came out. Probably around 2011 is when the burnout really hit. I did get an itch again this time last summer, but it didn't last long due to some things in my personal life coming up.

While I did dabble somewhat on the GH side, the RB side was where I made more of an impact.

ROCK BAND 4: It could be because I intentionally waited for all of the big single-player patches to come out, but this game is fine to me. My biggest gripe is in the presentation, as it gets stale very fast. Anywho, I'm sitting at 52 FC's on guitar, with my happiest 1st place being That Smell(<3 Skynyrd). The possibilities are endless. 55? 60? The whole disc? I'm not sure I can rule any of it out.
I turned into a raving lunatic on bass, and I pathed almost every song in the game. I hold 1st overall with 62 FC's and a 100% on Dead Black. Is the FGFC possible? Perhaps. Dead Black should fall soon enough, and I just need time for Metropolis. Dream Genie? Maybe? It's plenty possible on paper, but it's so easy to screw up in any spot. My score of 428K was good for 7th on XBL, and it isn't even a gold star! I have some paths to tweak still, but I plan to post them all once I tweak the last few.
Once RB4 gets some ION support, I'll probably pick up a kit and finally learn how to play drums seriously.

ROCK BAND 1: On guitar, I added 4 long overdue FC's in Pleasure (Pleasure), Ballroom Blitz, Welcome Home, and Enter Sandman. I choked WGFA 5 notes from the end. After re-assessing the setlist...56 FC's might happen. I don't think Highway Star will happen, and GGAHT will obviously never ever happen. I'm not particularly good at the song outside of the streak anyway.
As for bass, I was determined to break the top 5 and added 7 1sts along the way. Was particularly happy to get Wave of Mutilation optimal, a 300 point lead on Dani California, any 1st on a song with a BRE with Welcome Home, and breaking that massive 10-way tie for 1st on 29 Fingers, by finding an extra squeeze. Maybe it's time to finally overcome my biggest demon in GGAHT.

ROCK BAND 2: I went back to bass and vanquished Panic Attack after all this time. I then FC'd Shooting Star for #82, just because I never got around to it. I still don't have Painkiller, and I tried at the time, but I just kept botching it. I know I'm gonna get it if I try, or if the interest is there. After that, I'd be happy with a GS on Visions. On guitar...maybe go for 75 FC's? I'm 4 off of that.

ROCK BAND 3: I FGFC'd bass, but I need to go back and fix Free Bird to get 1st overall. The Killing Moon can drown, that bridge is stupid. As for guitar, I guess I could gun for 70 FC's(at 66 right now), and I'll try to FGFC vocals if I have the time.

THE BEATLES ROCK BAND: I FGFC'd guitar on hard, mostly to get the Day Tripper achievement, but I figured I'd at least use the paths to get 1st overall. I suppose I should make it one of my goals to FC Within You Without You(my all time favorite Beatles song) and Abbey Road Medley, to FC the disc and all DLC.

GREEN DAY ROCK BAND: This was the game I immersed myself the most in last summer. I finished off the FGFC's of both guitar and bass(3rd overall on both), and I would never tire of this game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been waiting a couple of days to say this finally, but HOLY SHIT. I can't believe I FC'd freaking Chop Suey!!! That was my worst enemy for such a long time, and now I finally FC it...oh man that feels great. I don't care about squeezes, I FREAKING FC'd THIS SONG YEAH!

Chop Suey

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna try to type this up while my internet permits, lol. Knocked this out pretty quick since Green Day is one of my favorite bands, and I knew nearly every song like the back of my hand. The only songs I really struggled with were 21st Century Breakdown and Jesus of Suburbia. Hoping to get all of the songs FC'd on bass soon, and everything on guitar outside of East Jesus Nowhere. Lemme just say that this game is FUN AS HELL. <3 Pictures coming soon.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.

Last edited by BrianBAM19 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:44 am; edited 188 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprisingly, Next to You is my first expert guitar FC. I got a -1 on my first go, and I replayed it one more time and got the FC. I now have a working LP for the 360(instead of my craptastic Strat), so I'm going to start on FC'ing some songs. Picture up tomorrow, the score was 128724.

KoE wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a few more FC's since my last post(just started playing RB a lot about 3 days ago), a lot more to come.

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn that was tiring. Finally beat drums on medium, which is an accomplishment for me, since I'm just good at guitar and had never touched a drum set until I got Rock Band. Not bad for not that much work. I also got to the 7th tier on X vocals, and I'll try and beat that tomorrow and get the virtuoso achievemen

KoE wrote:
meister  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I don't really like doing drums yet, probably because I'm used to expert on guitar, and I can't even beat hard mode, do you have any medium drum FCs? oh if you want a really easy song for expert play 29 Fingers, I would gold star it, but there are 2 fast parts in it that keep me just unde the cut-off.

Good luck with guitar madness and leagues

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOOOOO!!!!! Got past that bitch of a song Gimme Shelter and cruised through the final tier....until I hit Foreplay/Long Time. Failed 3 times, but I finally passed it and am now a virtuoso! WOOO!!! My voice needs a major rest now.

KoE wrote:
Vixenita  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on joining the X vox club
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vixenita
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The leagues finally motivated me to FC this song. I got Tom Sawyer two days ago for leagues, giving me 16 FC's. Once I get my LP fixed or get a new one expect some tougher FC's.

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOO!!! Finally got the flawless singing achievement. Yes I know this is an easy song(otherwise I wouldn't have FC'd it >_>), but I'm terrible at FC'ing vocals. I can get quite a lot of 98% and 99%'s, but this is the first time I've gotten and FC!

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY! NEVER. PLAYING. THIS. EVER. AGAIN. Finally got a Seven FC, complete with 1273 notes of downstrumming madness. FC #17! Pic coming in a little while.

EDIT:WTF? I just got 1st on Blitzkrieg Bop by almost 200 points, and the weird thing was, I didn't even feel like I was trying to squeeze that hard. Wow, VERY unexpected. That pic along with the Seven FC will be up tomorrow morning.

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was going over songs that I didn't have GS'd, so I played WYWY. I get the FC with the right path, and to my complete surprise, I'm first on that song over ES! Pic coming in a few minutes.

EDIT:Here they are.

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew, I managed to gold star Flirtin' With Disaster just now with a 190K run. That leaves me with 4 songs left to gold star. They are:
Run to the Hills(I think I can GS this if I FC virtually everything outside of the solo with correct OD)
Train Kept A Rollin(gotta do better in the solos, I'm about 13K away atm)
Timmy(2K short, can't keep a combo for shit in the verses)
I Get By(requires a near FC, and I end up screwing up somewhere in the verses)

KoE wrote:
EvilKittens  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G3t Mor3 FC's pl0x.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOT! I got Don't Fear the Reaper for leagues, and it's 1st on Scorehero! FC #27!

KoE wrote:
EvilKittens  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, that was the same FC # as me.

And nice job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: