FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New RB bar nights events in Dallas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GTJem  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: New RB bar nights events in Dallas Reply with quote

OK, it's been a couple weeks now and everything is looking stable, so here are two new bar nights events in Dallas. These events are being hosted by my friend Warren Peace of DFW Bar Nights.

Monday's from 7pm till 1am at The Grapevine, located on Maple St in Dallas. We are playing on the back patio.

Thursday nights from 7:30pm till 12am at Monkey's pub and grub in Sachse (northeast of Garland/Plano)

The setup includes dual monitors, lights, fog, P-bass, Ions, and the full size Fender strat. Plus on occasion I will be setting up the RB Cruiser out front to help draw more people, and often we have shirts and swag to give away as well.

Hope to see everyone there!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick update on Dallas/Ft Worth locations.

The local tab is wrong, and so far we haven't been able to get anyone to fix the problem. Many of the locations listed either no longer have bar nights or never had them to begin with.

These are the only places in DFW right now offering bar nights.

DFW bar nights hosts:
Sunday's @ Woody's 10pm - 2am
Monday's @ The Grapevine 7pm - 1am
Thursday's @ Monkey's pub n grub 7:30pm - 12am

all the above bars are easily found on Google for driving directions.

The Gaylord also did offer RB on the patio of The Texan station bar Monday - Friday from 4-7pm, but after repeated attempts to play there (and $10 parking) I have never found anyone playing there yet, and on several visits they had closed RB down due to private parties (with no advanced notice)

DFW bar nights is working on several new venues, will update as events are added.

Also, I have started uploading videos of the show on my HeroGear facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/HeroGear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: RB3 this Monday 10/25! Reply with quote

This Monday at The Grapevine, we will be playing RB3!

Warren's disk is at the ups dist. center and due for Monday delivery!

Come join us for the full setup, harmonies, keyboards, and all!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will definitely make one of these in the coming months.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
blob  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deschain wrote:
Will definitely make one of these in the coming months.

Let me know when you would come up to Dallas, I'll make it there.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, Dallas is like an hour drive from here, give me a couple years and I'll drive there myself :P, I'd kill to play with some people outside of online. Maybe some other time.

^lolwin.
I'm a proud member as the drummer for
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: linkinparkprSH
AshleyWilis  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey let me know what is bar night events are all about ... ?
I like to join them
CowShark  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy running the Sunday nights one put an update on facebook that says they're running a contest this month where they'll pay your tab up to 50 bucks each week if you set the (individual) high score for the night.

That could be fun?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gaylord also did offer RB on the patio of The Texan station bar Monday - Friday from 4-7pm, but after repeated attempts to play there (and $10 parking) I have never found anyone playing there yet, and on several visits they had closed RB down due to private parties (with no advanced notice) ???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: