FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3- Perfect Drug achievement problems?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtreme2252  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: RB3- Perfect Drug achievement problems? Reply with quote

Hey guys. I've been having trouble trying to unlock the perfect drug achievement (200 note streak on The Perfect Drug). I've FC'd it on vocals, which obviously didn't count since it's only like 40 phrases, but then I did it on guitar and combo'd up to the blue strummy part near the drum solo near the end, and i'm almost certain that's well over 200 notes. And....it didn't unlock. What gives? Is it a drum, or a band only achievement or something?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
Punkarella  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a drum goal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: PUNKarel-LA
Glaurung  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Punkarella said, it's a drum only achievement, but the good news is that it can be completed on any difficulty.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.
qirex  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the other good news is that, if you can *pass* it on expert, the end of the song ("without you..." ) is well over 200 notes - which (provided you're skilled enough to pass the song on expert) is simple to combo as long as you don't fall asleep and your dog doesn't see a squirrel out the window and plow through your drum kit.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qirex wrote:
... is simple to combo as long as you don't fall asleep and your dog doesn't see a squirrel out the window and plow through your drum kit.

Haha, best quotes of the day !
nextlevel88  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qirex wrote:
the other good news is that, if you can *pass* it on expert, the end of the song ("without you..." ) is well over 200 notes - which (provided you're skilled enough to pass the song on expert) is simple to combo as long as you don't fall asleep and your dog doesn't see a squirrel out the window and plow through your drum kit.

Judging by your avatar, I wonder if you speak from experience...
Xtresso  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was also wondering about this since it's a little ambiguous, but I hadn't actually tried it yet. Drums are the most fun on this song anyway so I probably would have played that either way, but it's good to know.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhat on topic:

Are there other achievements like this in RB3 where it must be done on a specific instrument but the achievement doesn't say?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TopazGrl wrote:
Somewhat on topic:

Are there other achievements like this in RB3 where it must be done on a specific instrument but the achievement doesn't say?

Yes.

Face Melter (Melt faces by beating any three '80s Metal songs) must be done on Guitar.

HOPO-cidal Maniac (Kill 53,596 Hammer-ons and Pull-offs) also must be done on Guitar. Bass doesn't count towards the total.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: