FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What im angry about....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bclare  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R3venG wrote:
Unfortunately TC, it looks like we're now getting it AFTER America, on the 28th. Yeah, they've gone and moved the release date just over the last couple of days.

Okay, problem solved.
Redon26  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
R3venG wrote:
Unfortunately TC, it looks like we're now getting it AFTER America, on the 28th. Yeah, they've gone and moved the release date just over the last couple of days.

Okay, problem solved.

Haha way to solve the problem
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redon26 wrote:
bclare wrote:
R3venG wrote:

Okay, problem solved.

Haha way to solve the problem

I'm sure Mister I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA and I'M GETTING THE GAME EARLY will just love this news. Not that a sarcastic comment will make that news much easier, but who cares. At least it's not "you can wait two years and get no news at all."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm absolutely thrilled we're ALL getting the game in the same week this time - CANNOT WAIT!
BShea  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol that was the best progression of events that I've seen happen in a while. I wonder if this was a direct response by Harmonix to this thread Careful what you wish for I guess? lol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, still beats the normal Australian delays I guess

People should just remember to be grateful scoretracking is performed at all frankly, it's the only reason I still play as much as I do. I'm not hugely competitive when it comes to this game (played drums since RB1's release and still haven't learned how to squeeze) but if it wasn't for checking my improvements on here I'd be too bored to play after a couple weeks.

PriestMLH? He's a rubber chicken with robotic guitar playing giblets.

Unless you are a volcanic robot from space or a chicken with robotic giblets, don't compare yourself to those folk. Each accomplishment is an accomplishment, no matter what people before you did.

[12:44] Kiriyama: Knights of CYDOOOOOOONIA- Cough medicine, with clout!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: CuriousJewbeard
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BShea wrote:
lol that was the best progression of events that I've seen happen in a while. I wonder if this was a direct response by Harmonix to this thread Careful what you wish for I guess? lol
I'm going to imagine that it was. Imagining the TC being responsible for a whole country getting the game later is too funny to pass up.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what happens when you get nice things and rub it in other's faces.

/wrist
StreamOfNath  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyce wrote:
This is what happens when you get nice things and rub it in other's faces.

/wrist

This. Creating a thinly veiled bragging thread just ruined the 21st for the rest of us Aussies. Thanks a lot, TC

XBL GT: NathAttack / 893 songs total
stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OP has a valid point, in my opinion. The site might be American, but the users are from all over the world. Enabling scoretracking for the earliest international date makes most sense. I'd believe that a hypothetical similar site from Europe would get lots of complaints for enabling scoretracking for Rock Band 1 six months after the American release, if they chose to follow European release dates.

Besides, scorehero already violated the rule of using US release dates when they enabled scoretracking for GH:Van Halen two months before the official release date on 22nd December 2009.

Even though it looks like RB3 won't be released earlier in Australia than US, this was still relevant for GH:Aerosmith and GH:WoR, since they came out some days earlier in Europe than US.

bclare  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the issue is that the site is American, and the majority of users are American; more directly, the majority of users will not get RB3 until October 26. As for GHVH, a large enough number of people had the game well before then because of the way Neversoft was giving it away.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: