FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Clubs?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djmetal777  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Clubs? Reply with quote

Ok i see how people have "clubs"in there sigs like all that ramains pack fc club and such.how can i get something like that?
82erkle  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Clubs? Reply with quote

djmetal777 wrote:
Ok i see how people have "clubs"in there sigs like all that ramains pack fc club and such.how can i get something like that?

These are referred to as "banners"

Basically here's how it works. You find an image that you like, and have earned by FC'ing all songs that apply to the banner. You save it, upload it to a site like Imageshack or photobucket, and paste an image link in your sig. For example:

Code:
[IMG]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm150/82erkle/New%20Album/trippoletteguitar.png[/IMG]

Turns out to be

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
dudextr  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get these neat little images by doing what said 'banner' (that's what they're called) says on it. Here would be an example for you:

To get the above banner, I would have to FC They're Red Hot on drums;

which I clearly have. Since I have done that, I can freely use the above banner as I wish. Make sense? It's simple really. For the ones in my signature, I had to FC the song on every instrument on expert to get that banner. Then there are joke banners like this one:

Anyone can use this one, (although the only one who can officially use it is GreenPanda12 because I made it for him !!) because it has no prerequisites to earn it.

Thanks for the fun times Scorehero, I will never forget you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Stuff24
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "club" part of it isn't an actual club, btw. That's just what inv4der chose to write on the banners he made and everyone else has followed suit. FC Clubs do not have meetings, hold elections, or have their own sandwichs held together by frilly toothpicks.
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
The "club" part of it isn't an actual club, btw. That's just what inv4der chose to write on the banners he made and everyone else has followed suit. FC Clubs do not have meetings, hold elections, or have their own sandwichs held together by frilly toothpicks.

I was all ready to go to the convention.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: