FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Banner Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 237, 238, 239  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
randomblackguy  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimEbaysball wrote:
Can I get an Ozzy Osbourne all songs Drum FC banner?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message PSN Name: randomblackguy
bclare  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaintMeGorgeouss wrote:
Steadysphere wrote:
Could I get an 'All Johnathan Coultan (don't think that's how you spell it :S) songs FC on Guitar', it would give me motivation to try and FC Betty and Me. Thanks!

Idk what font I like...

Those look nice. The one on the bottom the font looks a bit dark though (or there's a fuzzy spot or something in the middle), and on both banners the guitar icon looks like it has been stretched a bit horizontally.
virascore  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another banner thread? Fascinating. I would like to ask for a banner to make this post productive, however my drumset is in no condition to FC anything and I haven't really done anything good on guitar lately.

Although, a 150 Vocal FC's banner could be nice... then (for when I make it there, and I intend to) a 200 FC's banner.

R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, 12/28/09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Xx V1R4 xX
randomblackguy  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

virascore wrote:
Another banner thread? Fascinating. I would like to ask for a banner to make this post productive, however my drumset is in no condition to FC anything and I haven't really done anything good on guitar lately.

Although, a 150 Vocal FC's banner could be nice... then (for when I make it there, and I intend to) a 200 FC's banner.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message PSN Name: randomblackguy
virascore  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

randomblackguy wrote:
virascore wrote:

Cool, thanks dude.

R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, 12/28/09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Xx V1R4 xX
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der is it possible you can make an updated version of the alice cooper pack FC on guitar? Because i'm going for it and its DEFINITELY sigworthy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
inv4der is it possible you can make an updated version of the alice cooper pack FC on guitar? Because i'm going for it and its DEFINITELY sigworthy

I can do that for you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: INV4DER
82erkle  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
FL4RE wrote:

I can do that for you.

Think you can do one for bass, too? Billion Dollar babies is DEFINITELY tough, and the rest of the pack isn't too challenging, but pretty fun.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
megallica  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I get an Ashes To Fire OMBFC Banner, and a Ridin' On The Wind Drum FC Banner?

thanks in advance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Fuse I was wondering if you could make me a Roll With The Changes OMB FC banner please? Just like the drum FC banner you made for PD527 and it will be perfect
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
augthebomb  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot figure out for the life of me why my "name" banner is bigger than the other ones. I followed all of the steps perfectly, and it didn't work. I did it again, and it didn't work. I then resized all of my banners through Tinypic TO THE SAME SETTING and it still didn't work. Any pointers on how to fix this? It's driving me crazy.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Kamen Islands
uSound  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your banner's 317 x 42 instead of 300 x 40.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uSound wrote:
Your banner's 317 x 42 instead of 300 x 40.

Yes. And since I'm a nice guy and don't have anything much to do right now, here it is resized to 300x40

Re-host it yourself please, aug
fuse  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtsdeathreaper wrote:
@ Fuse I was wondering if you could make me a Roll With The Changes OMB FC banner please? Just like the drum FC banner you made for PD527 and it will be perfect

yah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone make a "Her Majesty" Literal OMBFC banner for me?

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyJhjtMHZ5Q
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 237, 238, 239  Next
Page 3 of 239

Jump to: