FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 All DLC Expert Guitar League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deschain  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, 218 points, easily could have gone either way. Yea, our (essentially) shared score is a -2 or -3 outside of the trills.

Gester! You're flippin' amazing, I still wish I had a solo FC on Red Devil (or a BYOB FC for that matter). You will be in the record thread, at least.

PSX, I wish I had your squeeze skills. I'd FC it and be like "Aw yea, new personal best" and then I'd be in 12th place, with your score on 1st. I guess I'm lucky the playoffs reduce to 1 song, otherwise you'd win every time.

But in all seriousness,

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I dunno about wanting MY squeezing skills when dconrad definitely had the wood on me in that regard. If this really did come down to squeezing and not so much the note hitting portion of the game, then sure chances are we might've seen two different finalists. But as it is, two of the best note hitters in the league (as per both your accomplishments throughout the season) were in the final, and fittingly so imo. Well done guys on producing such a close final, and congratulations to Deschain on finishing up our champion

Fun season was very fun
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
GesterX  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deschain wrote:
Damn, 218 points, easily could have gone either way. Yea, our (essentially) shared score is a -2 or -3 outside of the trills.

Gester! You're flippin' amazing, I still wish I had a solo FC on Red Devil (or a BYOB FC for that matter). You will be in the record thread, at least.

PSX, I wish I had your squeeze skills. I'd FC it and be like "Aw yea, new personal best" and then I'd be in 12th place, with your score on 1st. I guess I'm lucky the playoffs reduce to 1 song, otherwise you'd win every time.

But in all seriousness,

Can you feeeel the man love

Dude you're making me blush! Ultimately you deserved to win this. I've gone through the last 2 rounds out of pure luck with bad (all be it time restricted) scores!

But still 218 points in it is nothing at all (kinda makes me wish I had done a couple more runs)! I had a few runs where I FCed the trills up to the change down to OY from BY. My score that I entered was a run where I flailed all the way through them.

I'm still super happy with the result and really hope we get Season 12 where I can exact my revenge!
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I really wish I'd participated in this league now it looked like a lot of fun dammit!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Man I really wish I'd participated in this league now it looked like a lot of fun dammit!

It really was!

I could have won if I would have known it was just 4 day deadlines instead of one week XD.

Singe, if I felt it wasn't worth my time I wouldn't have signed up in the 1st place. I just got confused on the deadlines.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

82erkle wrote:
If I felt it wasn't worth my time I wouldn't have signed up in the 1st place. I just got confused on the deadlines.
Sure, it's not like that information wasn't posted on the league page as well as in this thread. And if you didn't wait until the last day to submit it wouldn't matter.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: