FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
7/20/10 DLC - The Stooges 3-Pack and Bad Religion!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: 7/20/10 DLC - The Stooges 3-Pack and Bad Religion! Reply with quote

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 (July 20):

• New Dark Ages by Bad Religion
    Chart previews:

• No Control by Bad Religion +
    Chart previews:

• 1969 by The Stooges +
    Chart previews:

• I Wanna Be Your Dog by The Stooges +
    Chart previews:

• No Fun by The Stooges +
    Chart previews:

(All tracks are original master recordings)
(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 3 system July 21)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “The Stooges Pack 01,” as well as individual tracks, on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system, and as individual tracks only on Wii. Songs marked with “+” will also be available in the family-friendly LEGO® Rock Band Music Store.

Price:
$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per track
$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points) for The Stooges Pack 01
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:
  • Doomsday Party by Sybreed (80 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Mandelbrot Set by Jonathan Coulton (160 MSP)
    Chart previews:

• Kick Some Ass '09 by Stroke 9 (160 MSP)
    Chart previews:

New songs brought to you by Rhythm Authors:

Existing songs now available for PS3:
  • Approach the Podium by Winds of Plague ($1.99)
    Chart previews:

• Stand for Something by Skindred ($0.99)
    Chart previews:

• 50,000 Unstoppable Watts by Clutch ($1.99)
    Chart previews:

Note: As of this post, tracks marked with a are available for PlayStation 3. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 on the Xbox 360

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next week!

Last edited by JCirri on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
dragoninforcer  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you play one of the stooges songs in LRB, will Iggy Pop be shown as the singer?
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Control is just awesome. It's short, but fun. We need more good Punk Rock like that, so pretty much just give us the entire No Control album please! Less Ramones and Iggy Pop. I'm sorry, but I don't care if they are the "kings" of the genre or whatever, but Ramones proved, IMO, that even if your popular, your not that fun to play and Iggy's stuff doesn't sound or look that entertaining. It's going on name value more than anything.

Just not what I'm looking for when I want punk. Need more NOFX and Bad Religion and stuff like that.
SteveAbKI  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Wanna be your Dog>>>>>>>>>>>>>you

also, that song is from 1969 and not really supposed to be considered punk. It's not even as "proto-punk" as a lot of the Stooges' other early stuff.
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveAbKI wrote:
I Wanna be your Dog>>>>>>>>>>>>>you

also, that song is from 1969 and not really supposed to be considered punk. It's not even as "proto-punk" as a lot of the Stooges' other early stuff.

I'm sure it's a fine song to listen to. I just don't want to ever play it lol The chart looks pretty dull. And I'd probably say they are kind of like Black Sabbath. Early Sabbath really doesn't sound very metal, but it still led to the beginning of metal and they are considered metal, though the early stuff is just mostly rock for me lol

Then again I don't know a whole ton about Iggy Pop and just going by what I see.
dore  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
Early Sabbath really doesn't sound very metal, but it still led to the beginning of metal and they are considered metal, though the early stuff is just mostly rock for me lol

WHAT?!?!!?!!?!?!?! they wrote the fucking book on metal and multiple subgenres of metal at the same time; it's not their fault they didn't have 40+ years of perfecting the technology to "sound metal"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:

I'm sure it's a fine song to listen to. I just don't want to ever play it lol The chart looks pretty dull. And I'd probably say they are kind of like Black Sabbath. Early Sabbath really doesn't sound very metal, but it still led to the beginning of metal and they are considered metal, though the early stuff is just mostly rock for me lol

Have you even heard there first song of their first album 'Black Sabbath'?! It's the most fucking metal thing you'll ever hear!

Also: Not really interested in this pack. Might get the Bad Religion stuff later if I magically get 20 bucks in the next few days.
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dore wrote:
MSH-Hitman wrote:
Early Sabbath really doesn't sound very metal, but it still led to the beginning of metal and they are considered metal, though the early stuff is just mostly rock for me lol

WHAT?!?!!?!!?!?!?! they wrote the fucking book on metal and multiple subgenres of metal at the same time; it's not their fault they didn't have 40+ years of perfecting the technology to "sound metal"

This. Supernaut, anyone?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: